Post Thanks / Like

Default Fresh Baked: August 09, 2013

Happy Friday! This week at Gingerscraps, we’ve been gearing up for the end of summer and back to school times. It’s amazing how fast the summer has flown by. This week’s selections are fun and bright. Connie Prince is helping to battle the “School Blues” with a beautiful collection. Trixie Scraps is all about sharing the love of glasses (and I totally approve). CathyK is going all green with her newest mini. There’s so much more!
    Now I get to share the August 2013 {Designer’s Choice} buffet layouts, and the monthly mix, Family Reunion, that were chosen this week!

Created by jbdolfin. I love the big picture. The cluster is beautiful as well!

Created by MamaCake. I love the layers. The bold pattern for the background makes everything jut pop.

Created by jbdolfin. I love the title work. The word art pieces on the side of the “sunkissed” are perfect.
    Remember, when you spend $10 in the store, you get a great grab bag! This month’s was created by Aprilisa Designs.
    We here at Gingerscraps hope that you have a safe and happy weekend, and we’ll see you again soon!

2. Likes Ricki liked this post
    littleradtrio is online now *GingerBread Lady*
    *Designer: Little Rad Trio
    *{Staff} Winner of Survivor-Season 4 *Oz*

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Fresh Baked: August 09, 2013

OMG! So many goodies! Paula - I am in love with your World Traveler collection!