Thread: Plexus

Post Thanks / Like

Default Plexus

Curious if anyone has heard of or tried Plexus? It's the "rage" here in Northern IL lately. I'm jumping on the bandwagon ... have to start somewhere!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Plexus

Haven't tried it, though I have read up on it some, and am quite curious. But, I'm cheap, lol...and it feels like a lot of money for something i don't know if I'll actually like/continue to use. But, if I never try, how will I know?

*sigh* Sometimes, being fat is just so much easier! :P

Post Thanks / Like

Oh wow guys I just saw this. Ok. I first started taking this product because I was gaining weight and I needed it to stop. So I started by becoming a sales rep cause it is cheaper to buy products that way!!! In the first month I lost over 20 inches. The neat thing for me is after a month I realized I was not hurting like before. I had more energy. I was sleeping better. I was able to get out of bed every day. I lost friends and ministries and all kinds of things the last couple years of years cause I was in too much pain to participate in life. Well, now I'm back. And I am getting on with my life finally!!!! I was on Tylenol #3 every day for at least 3 years. That is no more. I had to use Benadryl along with all my other meds just to sleep. I am off that too. I'm getting healthy and I'm happy!!!! Pain free!!!!!

4. Likes msbrad liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Www.plexusslim.com/tinadell
    if you or anyone has questions let me know.

Post Thanks / Like

I tried it and nothing happened except a large dent in my bank account. Bailed out after 3 months.

7. Likes msbrad liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Jill, in Texas it is Thrive, but I'm curious to see how this one worked out for you. Also, are you still on the PBP team? I just left there!

Post Thanks / Like

I have heard both sides of the coin - so I'm not sure what to believe. One very close friend had the exact experience that Tinadell had, but most have said they didn't notice an appreciable difference in anything - weight or feeling better. I don't know what to believe. It is very expensive IMO.
    Have a blessed day,

Happy CT Member for Seatrout Scraps, Mandy King Designs,
    Clever Monkey Graphics, and Created by Jill!!

Come join me on my scrapping journey - {I Love} Pixel Pushing Blog

10. Thanks jencrook thanked for this post
    Likes jencrook liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by carolat View Post
    Jill, in Texas it is Thrive, but I'm curious to see how this one worked out for you. Also, are you still on the PBP team? I just left there!
    I've given up on the Plexus thing - I did not feel any different - did not lose weight and it got to be pricey.

About 6 weeks ago I decided I needed a change in my diet after feeling awful ... so I've really been watching intake - lots of fruits and veggies and cutting out gluten where I can. This past Sunday I woke up with a bad bad pain on my left side ... long story short - after being miserable for 2 days, ended up in the ER and was diagnosed with diverticulitis. Happy days. I have an upper and lower GI on 7/12 (TMI? - LOL)!! Been pretty miserable and ready to feel better!

Carola, no, haven't been part of PBP for quite a long time ... I like it here @ GS :-)

12. Likes jencrook liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Personally I have preferred and loved the non-supplement route of adopting a whole-food, plant-based lifestyle. I'm losing weight and I have so much more energy and just feel great all around (less aches and pains, more regular, etc.) And the bonus is that I'm promoting the best health I can be in for the future - protects against so many diseases, conditions, etc. I highly recommend the book How NOT to Die by Dr. Michael Greger - so much documented scientific information in this book and I refer to it all the time. The website nurtritionfacts.org is another great resource.