Hi all! I am a LONG time scrapper, began with paper scrapping back in the day and started digi scrapping about 5 or so years ago, ran out of space and time to paper scrap! I have been on several CT's and used to scrap at least 5 layouts a day until about a year and a half ago when I returned to college... I haven't scrapped in about a year until tonight, I am on a break until August 19th when I start back- no idea how much time I will have when that starts back, but until then I am going to try to catch up on my books!

I just bought a ton of kits here, I have been looking all night for a store with cute 'nursing' kits to scrap some of my pictures from nursing school and you guys had a few great ones. Going to jump in to the challenges here with all my new kits- I have always been a challenge junkie, not only do they inspire me to actually scrap but they help me use my stash! (discovered tonight that out of 96+ gigs of digital supplies I didn't have a single kit I liked for my nursing pictures! LOL)

Ok, that is long, sorry! I live in North Florida, I have a 'almost' 5 year old little girl, and a great hubby that is supporting me on this journey to become a nurse. (Class of 2015!!) I am one of the older students in the class, but still loving it! My daughter starts kindergarten on the same day I start the official nursing classes (spent the last two years on pre-requisites to get accepted in the program)

Anyhow, nice to meet you all! I hope I can get lots of scrapping in before the 19th!