Let's kick off the iNSD celebrations and join me on May 1st at 10:00 am EST for a speed scrap! We will be meeting at the GingerScraps chat room here
and I will also be posting the instructions in this thread.
I give away coupons to my store in the chat room, and if you finish and post your layout before the deadline you will receive my mini kit Cherish This Moment.
Tip: you will need 3-4 pictures.
1) Choose two papers. One patterned and one solid or lightly patterned.
2) Place the patterned paper as your background. Place the plain / lightly patterned paper on top of it and make it smaller so the background paper shows all around it.
3) Pick 3-4 pictures. Crop them as needed. Arrange them on your layout. Mat or frame.
4) Make your layout pretty and add your clusters. Use any element you want but I want to see at least one ribbon, one metallic element, one journaling card and one fastener (button, paper clip, staple, etc).
5) Add a scatter or stamp.
6) Add your title. It can be an alpha or font title, or a word tag.
7) Add shadows, date, and any other themed element to complete your layout.
You have two hours from now (until 1 pm EST) to finish your layout and post it back here and in the speed scrap gallery to receive my minikit Cherish This Moment (I will send link through PM)
This is my layout. I used my new May Buffet packs, Time 4 Wine