Post Thanks / Like

Default Book Club Announcement!

Book Club Announcement!

Please help me thank Angela for all her hard work and for being a wonderful book club host.... She will be stepping down as the host, but she still hopes to stick around for the book club chatter

We have two designers that will be co-hosting the book club, officially starting Aug 1st.

They will be popping in here soon to say hello, and jump into the conversations.
    There may be a bit of a transition period, but it should be pretty seamless.

Again, THANK YOU Angela!!

2. Likes Ricki liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Book Club Announcement!

*tap tap* Hello! Yep, I'm back as part of the dynamic Book Club Host duo (as I've just spontaneously named us, lol). You KNOW you've missed me and are just overly thrilled to see me back here, right?! I'll let the other half of the dynamic Book Club Host duo announce herself, but I will say that I'm thrilled to be working with her, thrilled to be back here as part of the book club, and look forward to lots of wonderful book-loving fun!

And, thanks for all of your hard work, Angela! Hope to see you remain here reading along with us!

4. Likes mamaape liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Book Club Announcement!

Hello everyone! I'm the second half of the dynamic Book Club Host duo (did I get that right?)! I LOVE to read and I just took a break from hosting an in person book club for my multiples group so I decided I might as well step in and co host this one! I look forward to discussing books with you!