Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast
Results 81 to 90 of 107
  1. #81

    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Northeast Ohio
    Posts
    6,571
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: Supereasy CARD SWAP! :D

    Lovely cards! I'm still waiting for mine. I bug hubby everyday to get the mail, too! LOL



  2. #82

    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Middle of Nowhere TN
    Posts
    1,163
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: Supereasy CARD SWAP! :D

    Quote Originally Posted by ScrappyCoyote View Post
    Lovely cards! I'm still waiting for mine. I bug hubby everyday to get the mail, too! LOL
    Well now i'm going to CRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So i guess i have to spoil the surprise...laramie your card was from me and the tracking says it was delivered yesterday morning at 10:15 am...so no telling who got it i worked so hard and didn't take a photo cuz i was in a hurry to get it in the mail on time so i can't even show u. can u have hubby check with PO office and see if they know what happened. i can send u the tracking info

    guess I'm a tad late


  3. Likes ScrappyCoyote liked this post
  4. #83

    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Northeast Ohio
    Posts
    6,571
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: Supereasy CARD SWAP! :D

    Jacque.. did you send it to the house our post office box? I really forget which one I provided!



  5. #84

    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Middle of Nowhere TN
    Posts
    1,163
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: Supereasy CARD SWAP! :D

    Quote Originally Posted by ScrappyCoyote View Post
    Jacque.. did you send it to the house our post office box? I really forget which one I provided!
    PO Box...its actually in a box to protect it LOL

    guess I'm a tad late


  6. #85

    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Northeast Ohio
    Posts
    6,571
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: Supereasy CARD SWAP! :D

    Quote Originally Posted by Jacque View Post
    PO Box...its actually in a box to protect it LOL
    ONE box?? LOL... First - you need to understand that the dogs have this theory that EVERY box that comes into this house is for them. (Think dog toys from Amazon). By the way.. did you take lessons from my daughter? She does that at Christmas to make it hard for anyone to get into their packages!

    So after the post office box.. there was the cereal box.. all taped up very securely.. with shredded paper. Hubby asked me about the paper.. I was thinking Easter grass.. but he says that would be plastic.. so must be for stuffing bags? Multicolor.. and very lovely. THEN there was this gallon baggie stapled shut! I only mention this since these are all dog-magnets! But I won.. and the packaging is safe and sound on the counter. (Sadly.. Sammy has just started taking things off the counter... but he gets told he's a bad boy for this.)


    I would like to wait until tomorrow in good light to take the picture. Flash can be so very harsh on paper I have found. It truly is very lovely, Jacque!! I love the L tile!!

    But the best part about this card.. is the back. Where there are words. And I will be sure to photo those. But there is this Hand Made little tag.. that made me just laugh! So I have to share it with you all now.

    "This card was made by hand. If you throw it away those same hands will make a doll in your image and stick pins in the butt." Right hand up.. I swear it's true.. and I did laugh!! Thank you, Jacque. It brought more than a smile. (You'll all have to wait til tomorrow to understand that part.)



  7. #86

    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Middle of Nowhere TN
    Posts
    1,163
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: Supereasy CARD SWAP! :D

    Quote Originally Posted by ScrappyCoyote View Post
    ONE box?? LOL... First - you need to understand that the dogs have this theory that EVERY box that comes into this house is for them. (Think dog toys from Amazon). By the way.. did you take lessons from my daughter? She does that at Christmas to make it hard for anyone to get into their packages!

    So after the post office box.. there was the cereal box.. all taped up very securely.. with shredded paper. Hubby asked me about the paper.. I was thinking Easter grass.. but he says that would be plastic.. so must be for stuffing bags? Multicolor.. and very lovely. THEN there was this gallon baggie stapled shut! I only mention this since these are all dog-magnets! But I won.. and the packaging is safe and sound on the counter. (Sadly.. Sammy has just started taking things off the counter... but he gets told he's a bad boy for this.)


    I would like to wait until tomorrow in good light to take the picture. Flash can be so very harsh on paper I have found. It truly is very lovely, Jacque!! I love the L tile!!

    But the best part about this card.. is the back. Where there are words. And I will be sure to photo those. But there is this Hand Made little tag.. that made me just laugh! So I have to share it with you all now.

    "This card was made by hand. If you throw it away those same hands will make a doll in your image and stick pins in the butt." Right hand up.. I swear it's true.. and I did laugh!! Thank you, Jacque. It brought more than a smile. (You'll all have to wait til tomorrow to understand that part.)
    LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ok gotta start with the quote. was at the local scrapping/paper craft store checking things out (ok and buying to) and my HUBBY brought me that stamp...first words were OMG this is me...where he casually said...'uh why do u think i brought it to you?' (this will be my new tradmark) a few do overs and embossing powders and wahla!!!!

    i am so glad u liked it...a lot of love went into it...and a LOT of do overs LOL soooooooo glad it was at the wrong/right place ;)

    as for packaging...that's nuthin!! u should see us at christmas...our holiday tradition is coming up with the most unusual ways to wrap/hide gifts...even little cheap ones. we froze one of DH's gifts in a milk jug of water and he had to beat it for hours to get out some small $2 gift. we've had gifts explode! yours...was afraid it would get squished which i hope it didn't

    guess I'm a tad late


  8. Likes StephanieH liked this post
  9. #87

    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Northeast Ohio
    Posts
    6,571
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: Supereasy CARD SWAP! :D

    I think I like you and your family, Jacque.



  10. Likes Jacque liked this post
  11. #88

    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Middle of Nowhere TN
    Posts
    1,163
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: Supereasy CARD SWAP! :D

    Quote Originally Posted by ScrappyCoyote View Post
    I think I like you and your family, Jacque.
    well we are insane, loud, obnoxious (shhhhh sometimes a bit vulgar) but dang we make each other laugh!

    guess I'm a tad late


  12. #89

    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Middle of Nowhere TN
    Posts
    1,163
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: Supereasy CARD SWAP! :D

    BTW laramie...the stuffing i THINK is easter grass...new and modern and better for the environment. must say though not sure as i like to recycle and it came in something someone sent to me...figured use it, throw it away, or have it sitting around gathering dust for years...i went with use it ;)

    guess I'm a tad late


  13. #90

    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Northeast Ohio
    Posts
    6,571
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: Supereasy CARD SWAP! :D

    Laughter is what is important in the end, Jacque. Laughter has been the cement in our family for years. So you just keep on being insane, loud, obnoxious (shhhhh sometimes a bit vulgar) but dang we make each other laugh! Forever! Sounds like us!! When we are out as a unit... people often look at us oddly. We enjoy ourselves. Truly enjoy ourselves and each other. I know you probably don't know I have breathing problems, but that breath deeply, live richly tag was very apropos!! Love the card. Thank you SO much! Since I scrap everything.. here are my photos, scrapped!
    Front:

    Back:


    Hopefully.. my layouts do Jacque's card justice! This one took time!! And I SO appreciate it.



  14. Likes emscraps, StephanieH liked this post
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •