Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Post Thanks / Like

Talking Supereasy CARD SWAP! :D

Hey gals! I've got some new crafty supplies I'm itching to use and want to see if anyone is up for an easy, quick card swap! All you have to do is make a card, write something nice and mail it--that's it! No figuring out what their favorite color or condiment or underwear brand is! ;)

The card can be as elaborate or as simple as you want, just make something (quality-wise) that you'd like to receive. You can make a digi hybrid card, a hand drawn card, a stamped card, a collage'd card, a small card, a big card, use ribbon, use washi make it pink/blue/metallic/rainbow/whatever! The fun here is having creative free rein and bringing a smile to your partner's face when they open it. ^_^

So, who's in?? The rules are below and I will also list our players here once some of you sign up. If you are wanting some inspiration ideas, you can check out my Cards, cards, cards! Pinterest board, or just search on your own on Pinterest! Hope lots of you talented ladies sign up and flex your creative muscles!

The Rules
    1. All you have to do is make a card, write something inside and mail it off. Create something that will make your partner smile when they see it! You can personalize it if you want, but this is creative free rein!

2. There is no price limit, but let's not make solid gold cards. That's just flashy. Or cards made of old tissues. That's just unsanitary.

3. You will be randomly matched, so you may get someone you've never talked to or someone you're digibffs with. Embrace the randomness!

4. Please, please, please do not commit unless you are 110% positive you can create your card and get it out on time. It's no fun to be waiting at the mailbox for a card that will never arrive!

5. If something comes up and you just cannot follow through, please PM me as soon as you realize there's an issue. I'm a constant card maker, so I have no issue drumming something up for your partner as long as I know. Don't leave me hangin'!

6. You must sign up by Friday August 2 at 11:59pm. Sign up by responding to this thread with the words "I'm in; sign me up!" I don't want to miss anyone, so get in with the magic words by the deadline and I'll list you below. (And tell me your first name if it's not obvious from your username, lol.) I will PM everyone for your mailing address after the sign up deadline, so be on the lookout!

7. Partners will be assigned and sent out Saturday August 3 by 11:59pm via PM here in the forum. I will announce that PMs are sent in this thread. Please check in for your assignment.

8. Cards must be completed and mailed off by Friday August 23, 2013. That gives you three weeks to make a card and get it in the mail, so if you get it done early, all the better and if not, you've got some time!

The Crafters
    Ambelleina - Christina
    emscraps - Emelyn
    mamaape - April
    missdamsel - Missi
    StephanieH - Stephanie
    ScrappyCoyote - Laramie
    Jacque - Jacque
    violethare - Kelly
    B2N2Scraps - Becky
    cherekaye - cheré

2. Likes Ricki liked this post
    emscraps is online now *GingerBread Girl*
    *GingerScraps Site Creative Team
    *Sugar Cookie*
    *GingerScraps Praise Team

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Supereasy card swap! :D

ooh!! I LOVE cards!! I make them all the time!! I'm totally in! yay! Thanks for hosting!

4. Thanks Ambelleina thanked for this post
    Likes Ambelleina liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Even *I* can make a card and I am horribly un-crafty. SIGN ME UP despite going into labor any day now. ^_^

6. Likes Ambelleina liked this post
    missdamsel is online now *Site Manager
    *GingerBread Girl*
    *GingerScraps Site Creative Team
    *Scrapping Survivor - Digi-County Fair - WINNER! {staff}

Post Thanks / Like

I'm in; sign me up!

8. Likes Ambelleina liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I'm in. This is going to be fun!!

10. Likes Ambelleina liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mamaape View Post
    Even *I* can make a card and I am horribly un-crafty.

I'm pretty sure you've recently received a ton of new washi you need to put to use... *cough*

12. Likes mamaape liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Supereasy CARD SWAP! :D

i'm thinking????

guess I'm a tad late

14. Likes Ambelleina liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I'm in!! Sign me up!!

16. Likes Ambelleina liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

i can't stand it...i'm IN

guess I'm a tad late

18. Likes Ambelleina liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Would love to , haven't made cards in awhile, would be fun, please sign me up

20. Likes Ambelleina liked this post
Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast