Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Supereasy CARD SWAP! :D

YAY I GOT MINE TODAY! And I was so excited; I just love it. OK yes, when I opened the envelope, it kind of came apart (it was 103 here today so I guess the glue just died LOL), but me and my trusty tape runner got it back together in no time. I also had to include the inside because I love the sentiment. That and because STARS!

The photos totally don't do the card justice, she used all different texture papers and whatnot. I'm definitely "card-lifting" this later! ;)

PS-Lol @ the little n Kelly did to fix my name. I don't know why, but I thought that was so cute. ^_^

2. Likes emscraps, mamaape liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

oh hon how wonderful! i am so glad u liked it. (hate to say it took so long cuz i'm a horrible perfectionist...still didn't think it was good enuff...but had to ship it off) and kept redoing it)!

i had a lot of fun doing it and NO i did not know about your breathing issues. for me the breathe deeply was just that i know its something i have to do on occasion (ok a LOT) for my sanity ;) i guess someone let me know it was apropos!

FYI...the "L" u like so much...i did make that myself (ok i didn't cut down a tree...process it...turn it into sawdust...chew the sawdust into a paste...and make the paper (or other 'stuff) but i did use a lot of materials and techniques to create it so really glad u liked it.

i love making things for people and it makes me smile to know i brought one to you

glad the ribbon and flowers were not mushed (guess my crazy packaging worked)

and YES...people look at us oddly too...EVERYWHERE LOL...would love someday to get together...sounds like we would make an awesome crazy group. and yes...we laugh and love each other...and if the world doesn't get it it does not matter!

guess I'm a tad late

Post Thanks / Like

oh laramie...i forgot...on the little TN sticker on the front...could u tell that was a star with the words ME on it? my hand writing sucks on big stuff...when u r old and blind the little print...well nuff said LOL

guess I'm a tad late

Post Thanks / Like

kelly very cute my friend...what a lot of work went into all those stars. love the colors...big 'red' fan here. glad to have u join the craft gang

pssssst...that was not a simple card as u said. IMHO ;)

and i got my card from April today...thanks so very very very much its just too cute! i'll post pics no later than tomorrow

guess I'm a tad late

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jacque View Post
    oh laramie...i forgot...on the little TN sticker on the front...could u tell that was a star with the words ME on it? my hand writing sucks on big stuff...when u r old and blind the little print...well nuff said LOL
    TN sticker? Where is it at? Did something come loose? I still have the packaging... I just looked. I don't see anything loose in the baggie. So tell me.. what and where is TN? Am I THAT blind? LOL

Post Thanks / Like

Now about this 103 degrees?????? Oh dear.. no wonder the glue was unhappy!! Tape runners to the rescue!! YAY!! Love the stars both inside and out!! Well done, Kelly!

8. Likes Ambelleina liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ScrappyCoyote View Post
    TN sticker? Where is it at? Did something come loose? I still have the packaging... I just looked. I don't see anything loose in the baggie. So tell me.. what and where is TN? Am I THAT blind? LOL
    it was on the USPS box under the return address

guess I'm a tad late

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jacque View Post
    it was on the USPS box under the return address
    Aha! There is the Tennessee sticker with the teeny tiny writing!! You know.. had you not pointed that out.. I would have missed it!! Thanks again.

11. Dislikes mamaape disliked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ScrappyCoyote View Post
    Aha! There is the Tennessee sticker with the teeny tiny writing!! You know.. had you not pointed that out.. I would have missed it!! Thanks again.
    no biggie...i was trying to be 'cute' and it back fired. originally the cereal box with the brown wrapping was how i was going to ship it but i was still afraid of it getting ruined in the mail. hubby mailed it and i forgot it was a white box...duh with a basically white sticker LOL.

guess I'm a tad late

Post Thanks / Like

here's my adorable card from April. now she says this is the first card she has ever made (that she completed) and i think she's fibbing...it is so cute and i love the banner! i think that is washi tape as i have not gotten into the washi tape fad except what i've used in digi...however, that may change now. april thanks for letting me be your first ! i love it and keep it up...u did great

Inside was some hand writing, nothing personal but have a great day etc. but when someone takes the time to write by hand i like to keep that to myself.

I would do that but then you wouldn't be able to read what it says...worst handwriting EVER!!!!!

guess I'm a tad late

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast