Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Hybrid View

Post Thanks / Like

Default Books you couldn't put down?

I'm looking for another fast book. One which you started to read but you just couldn't put down. Any recommendations?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Books you couldn't put down?

Me too! I was told this one is like that http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/1...nowhere-to-run but I have not read it yet

msbrad is online now *GingerBread Girl*
    *GingerScraps Site Creative Team
    *Sugar Cookie*
    *GingerScraps Praise Team
    *Winner of Scrpping Survivor- Season 4

Post Thanks / Like

Books by Jodie Piccult are a quick read for me
    https://www.google.com/search?q=jodi...&client=safari
    I've read several, and I'm a not a fast reader.
    Another is
    Dan brown.
    m
    Michelle

Post Thanks / Like

My dad just read Inferno by Dan Brown and said it was an exciting non-stop sort of chase with a surprise ending. He really enjoyed it.

5. Likes msbrad, scrapjrlgcp liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I'm reading Inferno by Dan Brown. It was hard for me to get into but once I got into it, I can't put it down!

What kind of books do you like? I've read a couple historical fiction books that I can put down.

My sister and I have a book blog and you could find a book there: http://mysistersbookkeeper.blogspot.com/

7. Likes msbrad, scrapjrlgcp liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for your blog, Becky. I must have added about 30 books from there. Amazing job on your blog and boy do you read quickly. Love how you have the book review plus your own version of the review and also loved how you had the rating number at the bottom of each post. That really helped me in deciding if I really want to add to my wishlist or not. Also love the WWII books.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mom2triplets04 View Post
    Thanks for your blog, Becky. I must have added about 30 books from there. Amazing job on your blog and boy do you read quickly. Love how you have the book review plus your own version of the review and also loved how you had the rating number at the bottom of each post. That really helped me in deciding if I really want to add to my wishlist or not. Also love the WWII books.
    You're welcome! Glad you enjoyed it and found some books that hopefully you'll like. My sister and I do tend to read quickly

Post Thanks / Like

I just got done reading Dawn of a Thousand Nights by Tricia Goyer. It's Historical Fiction with a bit of romance from a Christian viewpoint. It's a WWII story but about the Japanese conflict not the German one. Super well researched and REALLY well written. My first time reading from this author and I can't wait to grab more!

Post Thanks / Like

Oh yes, the psy/changeling series of Nalini Singh. I read them all in german, but think itīs the same in the original: CANīt stop, they are awesome!

Post Thanks / Like

I really liked The Change series by S.M. Stirling. The first three books are time travel/alternate history. The rest of the series (and there are a couple more than listed here) are post-apocalyptic/alternate history. They are kind of "guy" books in that alternate history is often thought of as a male genre, but there are some amazingly strong female characters in these books.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/bookseries/...749&sr=8-6-acs

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast