Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Hybrid View

Post Thanks / Like

Default Noooooo! That moment when you've been working on a layout for an hour without saving.

And *poof* somehow you close the program and it doesn't ask you to save! I still don't know how it happened!

2. Dislikes GingerScraps disliked this post
    emscraps is online now *GingerBread Girl*
    *GingerScraps Site Creative Team
    *Sugar Cookie*
    *GingerScraps Praise Team

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Noooooo! That moment when you've been working on a layout for an hour without sav

EEK! that totally stinks when that happens! Hope you can recreate it somehow. Maybe it was a sign, the next time you make the layout, you'll think of other things instead?? Good luck!!

4. Likes gethane liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Noooooo! That moment when you've been working on a layout for an hour without sav

I had that happen last week! OMG it blows!!!! I had worked on a layout for a competition I'm participating on - one where you couldnt use photos just journaling and elements and whatnot - ..... I had typed out a very long page describing where my children got their names from. When along comes my two year that saw the blue flashing light on the computer tower and proceeded to push the reset button. I was rather ticked off.

Sorry, the program magically closed... that stinks!

6. Likes gethane liked this post
    emscraps is online now *GingerBread Girl*
    *GingerScraps Site Creative Team
    *Sugar Cookie*
    *GingerScraps Praise Team

Post Thanks / Like

OMG, Jill!! Hope you were able to remember part of the journaling, complete with the emotion, too!!

8. Likes gethane liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Lol, I am a habitual ctrl+S'er. When I was living in the dorm my freshman year of college, we had a power surge and I lost a page of a final paper I had been writing. Ever since then, I ctrl+s pretty much every time I make a change in anything, home or work!

10. Likes Nani, gethane liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Christina - thanks for the reminder of the quick command LOL I need to develop that habit too!!!!

Em--- I could remember the jest of most of the journaling but it sure wasnt word for word..... I do like how it turned out a lot better (at least I think LOL)

12. Likes gethane liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Sadly...been there..done that.

14. Likes gethane liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

That is so UGH!! Been there and done it too many times. Like you Christina, I save all the time. Sometimes I catch myself doing it without thinking.
    Some programs have the option of automatically saving, sure saved me lots of sad moments.

AngelclaudArtroom, SeatroutScraps, GingerScrapsAdTeam & SnickerdoodleDesigns.

16. Likes gethane, Ambelleina liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I've had that happen more times than I care to count. Sorry.

18. Likes gethane liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Sorry sorry! My issue is generally my software crashing. It doesn't like to save and process at the same time so when it does an auto save if I don't notice and click more than once it crashes.

I feel your pain too Jill. My toddler LOVES to turn off my laptop. Thankfully the power button only puts the laptop into sleep mode and doesn't actually turn it off (unless he holds it down). Although, he did push the power button on our desktop computer once while hubby was playing a game... :P that was kind of funny!

Thanks for the ctrl+s tip Christina, I hadn't thought of that (being outside a microsoft program) but it works in my software so I think I might get back in the habit of doing that and maybe turn my auto save feature off so I don't have the crashing issue anymore.

20. Likes gethane liked this post
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast