Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Post Thanks / Like

Red face West Coast Represents

Hi there! I am brand spankin' new to Gingerscraps!! This is my second post, after taking a lookie-loo and voting on the layouts of the week. There were some seriously awesome pages there!!!

My name is Kimberly and I live in the Bay Area. West Coast all my life from Oregon to Los Angeles!! I have what many would consider an abnormal addiction to digi scrapping. But I have a sneaking suspicion that I may have found a few kindred spirits here.

I hope you don't mind, but I find great entertainment in these little smilies. They make me giggle.. Well, maybe not quite that much.

Let's see, a little about me. I am learning to take my camera off auto and that's been pretty cool. I have a ton more to learn but it's been fun to see the progress and I get so excited when it's time to edit the pictures. Sometimes (well, often) I surprise myself.

I have 2 kiddos. And when they aren't bickering with each other , they are pretty cool. My son is 16 and getting ready to get his license and my daughter starts high school next month. She's super duper over the moon excited she made the cheer team and I'm sure you will see many cheer pages from me. I have two crazy dogs and they make their way into the layouts as well.

I suffer from the affliction/disorder MSATP. If you look it up in the medical books, it will describe the serious issue of MUST SCRAP ALL THE PICTURES. It was all fine and good when I took maybe 200 pictures in a year, but it is causing SERIOUS issues now that I can take 200 pictures in 10 minutes. Throw into the mix the iPhone and Instragram pictures and man o'man I just want to crawl into a hole.
    Nevertheless, I will not give up. Slow and steady, I keep making pages!

Next up ... making a siggie. But I better go finish a page first!! By the way, these little guys just crack me up!!! Have a great week everyone!!

2. Likes Ricki liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: West Coast Represents

Haha, great second post! I haven't heard of MSATP but I think there are many of us here that are afflicted too ...welcome to GingerScraps!!!

4. Likes enjoyyourpix liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome, Kimberly!

6. Likes enjoyyourpix liked this post
    emscraps is online now *GingerBread Girl*
    *GingerScraps Site Creative Team
    *Sugar Cookie*
    *GingerScraps Praise Team

Post Thanks / Like

Hi Kimberly!! I'm from the Bay Area, too!! Where about are you? I live in the East Bay, Newark/Fremont, area. We have another one here, Gethane. We've been trying to meet up, hopefully sometime soon.

Sorry about your affliction of MSATP, hopefully you'll either get a chance to do it, or will be cured from it? Take care and can't wait to see your work! ....and meet up, too!

8. Thanks enjoyyourpix thanked for this post
    Likes enjoyyourpix liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

It's like I was summoned! Hi Kimberly! I am relatively new to the bay area, only 5 years. Previously, I lived in Nebraska (and other Great Plains states).

Welcome! I've been dabbling in scrapping since 2006 or 7. Got serious enough about it 2009 to make my first digital scrapbook, and now I've been visiting GingerScraps pretty regularly since May (though I popped in I think back in October/November 2012). The contests here are so fun and I've learned so much!

10. Likes enjoyyourpix, emscraps liked this post
    msbrad is online now *GingerBread Girl*
    *GingerScraps Site Creative Team
    *Sugar Cookie*
    *Winner of Scrpping Survivor- Season 4

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome to Ginger Scraps. Your introduction makes me smile . I look forward to seeing your pages.
    m
    Michelle

12. Likes enjoyyourpix liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome to GS!

14. Likes enjoyyourpix liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Hi Kimberly... nice to see a new face here . Hope you enjoy being here at GS...

16. Likes enjoyyourpix liked this post
    Ricki is online now *Sugar Cookie*
    *Snickerdoodle*
    *GingerScraps Ad Team

Post Thanks / Like

Hi Kimberly! Welcome to GS
    Loved your intro, sure made me smile!

AngelclaudArtroom, SeatroutScraps, GingerScrapsAdTeam & SnickerdoodleDesigns.

18. Likes enjoyyourpix liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Bay Area!!

20. Likes enjoyyourpix liked this post
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast