Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: 07/05 Night Owl Chat

Quote Originally Posted by msbrad View Post
    I love the chats - Thank you !
    For the scenery photo, I set the shutter speed to stay open long to capture the moon light on the water.
    That's my sister's back yard.
    Super Moon

m
    How great is that! It's so magical and mystical with the photo blended into the paper and the star paper popping through the starburst from behind.
    Awesome looking layout, Michi!
    My Store

Post Thanks / Like

I love this temp; I still need to do my page!

Post Thanks / Like

For some reason, I don't have many July 4th photos ... maybe because it's dark and hard to take pictures ... LOL. However, I finally found these two in my DIL's phone photos from last year. I love the photo of my granddaughter with her great-grandfather. I wish so much that my mother was still alive so that she too could see her precious great-granddaughter. BTW, I apologize for not getting this done sooner. Between work and weather, I haven't been online much ... sigh ... never enough time for all the scrappin' I want to do.

Post Thanks / Like

It's never too late, Christina ... I finally got mine done tonight! I missed last Friday's speed scrap, though.

Post Thanks / Like

Love your layout, Michi! It is GORGEOUS!!! I can't wait till I upgrade from the little digital camera I have now to a Big Girl's camera. What brand is yours? I'm thinking of going with either Canon or Nikon. I have a old Nikon SLR that I took thousands of photos with; it still works though it needs a few repairs. Problem is that dealing with film is such a hassle and so expensive. It's not as flexible in today's digital world either. I do believe, however, that the quality of the photos is superior to digital unless one is fortunate enough to own a higher-end digital camera. What do you think?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12