Post Thanks / Like

Default Fresh Baked: July 01, 2013

Welcome to July, Gingerscrappers! The year is just flying by. Itís amazing how fast time can just zoom on by. Donít you fret though! Gingerscraps has plenty of goodies that makes the flying time worth it!
    This month, thereís no official theme to the buffet. Thereís a unifying color palette, and the kits play together beautifully. Enjoy the July 2013 {Designerís Choice} buffet series this month!

We have NEW Buffet options!! You asked for it, and we listened! The GS Buffet will now included FULL size kits!! In addition to the mix and match packs, you can now also find full size kits in the buffet section. The price point has been adjusted accordingly. Everything in the Buffet will always be $4.00 and under. Every month the new Buffet items will all be 50% off (from the 1-5th of the month). That means Full kits for $2 and a ton of mix and match packs all for $1!! You will not want to miss this!

Thereís a variety of kit pieces. Graduation, construction, driving, and more! Make sure you check them all out!

Remember, if you donít want to hear the sound, just click the button next to the play button, and it will mute it for you.

The designers knocked it out of the park. The designs are just amazing and so well done!

The CT did such a great job showing how well all of the kits blend. They all did wonderful work!

Remember, if you donít want to hear the sound, just click the button next to the play button, and it will mute it for you.

This is just a few of the layouts. Keep an eye out in future newsletters to see more. Maybe even one of yours, if you make sure you put it into the Buffet section of the gallery!

It's time for the monthly Bake Sale!!

Here are just a few of the items you'll find in the Bake Sale:

This monthís monthly mix is called Summer Beach Party!, created by Joyful Heart Designs, Crisdam Designs, Pixelily Designs, and ViolaMoni. Beaches have never looked more inviting than with this kit!

http://store.gingerscraps.net/Monthl...hools-Out.html

I told you it was awesome, didnít I? Any sort of summer pictures will work with this kit!
    Juneís Daily Download was created by Colieís Corner, and it seriously looks absolutely adorable!

http://store.gingerscraps.net/Sassy-Sassy.html

This monthís daily download was created by Pretty in Green. Trust me, youíre going to LOVE it!

http://gingerscraps.net/gsblog/2013/...nload-july-01/

Remember, when you spend $10 in the store, you get a great grab bag! This monthís was created by Connie Prince.

http://store.gingerscraps.net/July-2...e-GrabBag.html

I hope that you enjoy your July! If youíre in the States, have a safe and happy 4th! If youíre in Canada, Happy Canada Day! See you on Friday!

2. Thanks emscraps thanked for this post
    Likes emscraps liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Fresh Baked: July 01, 2013

This is a little late. Oops! I just realized I forgot to post it! I got so excited to check out everything ;)

emscraps is online now *GingerBread Girl*
    *GingerScraps Site Creative Team
    *Sugar Cookie*
    *GingerScraps Praise Team

Post Thanks / Like

Soo much eye candy! Thanks, Sarah!

msbrad is online now *GingerBread Girl*
    *GingerScraps Site Creative Team
    *Sugar Cookie*
    *GingerScraps Praise Team
    *Winner of Scrpping Survivor- Season 4

Post Thanks / Like

Awesome options, I have droll on the monitor.
    m
    Michelle

Post Thanks / Like

So much to look at, wish I had money to go shopping, but will be adding to my wish list I can tell.