Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Prayers Please

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Prayers Please

Thanks for your continued prayers - I'm still resting & still feel so weak
    My coughing still keeps me awake at night but last night I had a bettter night thanks to many prayers - but today most of the morning I was coughing on & off ARGH

Jemima's Digi Boutique ~ CT 4 Girl in Pink Designs (On Call), Joyfully yours, Susannah (On Call) &
    Scrappin' Wright (On Call)

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for your continued prayers - I'm still resting & still feel so weak & can't do much around the house - but I did help Mother with the washing today in the sun + I'm still coughing

I appreciate your continued prayers

Jemima's Digi Boutique ~ CT 4 Girl in Pink Designs (On Call), Joyfully yours, Susannah (On Call) &

Post Thanks / Like

We were considering steroids but I've had ENOUGH side effects that I'm just putting up with this cough & got relief from a couple of cough mixtures
    Thanks for your continued prayers - I'm still resting & still feel weak
    My coughing still keeps me awake at night, but last night I had a better night - but still had to have Ventolin during the night.
    Thanks again for your prayers, there's Power in Prayers & that's what I have to keep remembering

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for your continued prayers - I'm still resting & still feel so weak & can't do much around the house + I'm still coughing No I cannot have the vaccine... I am resting & trying to keep warm on these cold, wet days - going to another Dr. on Friday 19th - will keep you posted with the outcome...

I appreciate your continued prayers

Post Thanks / Like

Oh Jemina, hope you feel better soon ((hugs))

Store | Blog | Newsletter | Facebook | Twitter

6. Thanks Scrapper thanked for this post
    Likes Scrapper liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks so much Isabel

Thanks so much ladies for your extra support, love 'n prayers - so much appreciated as we're coping ourselves with the Lord's help

I've got a Dr's appointment tomorrow & trusting that he will find me feeling better than I have been - I've got a list of things to ask him - including this annoying ongoing cough

Thanks again for your continued prayers & support & will value you prayers for my Friday 19th *HUGS* back to Y'ALL

8. Likes Isabel liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

A verse I wanted to share from a friend at another site as I'm on their prayer list too ~ You and your mom will totally. and continually be in my prayers in order of which you will no longer be in tribulation. 2 Corinthians 1:3-7 ~ Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of tender mercies and the God of all comfort, who comforts us in all our tribulation, that we may be able to comfort those in any sort of tribulation through the comfort with which we ourselves are being comforted by God. She is a designer & this really felt good that yet another person is praying for us

UPDATE ~ I went to the Dr's yesterday & he said my lungs were OK but I did have a bad Pneumonia he mentioned when he saw my xrays but now I have Bronchial Asthma! Now I know why I was short on breath & also part of the cough too He has given me something now for that & I slept better last night thanks to the many prayers around ++ he had to drain a large cyst that had also come up during this time on my left shoulder so I have been in the wars

Thanks so much for your continued prayers

Post Thanks / Like

Hugs and prayers for a speedy recovery.

11. Thanks Scrapper thanked for this post
    Likes Scrapper liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up Re: Prayers Please

Quote Originally Posted by bcgal00 View Post
    Hugs and prayers for a speedy recovery.
    Thanks so much for your continued prayers I know they are working as I'm improving

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks so much for your continued prayers Yes I am improving & still on Seretide & Ventolin during this cold winter month - so thanks so much & your prayers are very much appreciated

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123