Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Superman!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Superman!

Is anyone else seeing superman tonight!!??
    We got tickets to the midnight opening show a few days ago. We left home to get into line for good seats today at about 3:00. We figured there would be a huge crowd, surprisingly there was no line, we got to be first in line!
    We are sitting in the theater now.... Show starting in a little over an hour!! Weeeee suuupppeeerrrrrmmmmaaannnn!!!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1371189049.783121.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1371189127.034152.jpg

2. Likes violamoni liked this post
    emscraps is online now *GingerBread Girl*
    *GingerScraps Site Creative Team
    *Sugar Cookie*
    *GingerScraps Praise Team

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Superman!

Wow, can't believe it's already out, it seemed like so long ago they first showed the trailer! Have fun! Maybe we'll see it later this week.

Post Thanks / Like

It was super good! And the crowd was great! Lots of cheering and excitement during the movie!! There were a bunch of people in full on superman costumes too, it was really fun!

5. Likes trina513 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I won tickets to the prescreening on Wednesday, it was amazing! I'm not sure how long it'll take to rebuild the city after that fight though LOL

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by christinap View Post
    I won tickets to the prescreening on Wednesday, it was amazing! I'm not sure how long it'll take to rebuild the city after that fight though LOL
    LUCKY!!! That must have been so fun!!
    And lol! I was thinking that same thing! What a mess those super hero's make huh!

missdamsel is online now *Site Manager
    *GingerBread Girl*
    *Scrapping Survivor - Digi-County Fair - WINNER! {staff}

Post Thanks / Like

You and your midnight shows!! lol

We have had a guy wandering around Walmart in a superman costume for a couple weeks, I think it had to do with the Superman/Walmart re screening sale. I think he was probably an employee willing to promote the tickets.

Post Thanks / Like

haha, thats funny Missi! I would be willing to fly to your Walmart and stalk the guy if he happens to look anything like the superman in the movie ;) oh wow!! he was CUTE!!
    Last edited by GingerScraps; 06-14-2013 at 09:24 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

I can never go to the opening weekend of big movies like this, the crowds put me over the edge, but I will be going soon Hope everyone enjoys it and that it's amazing!!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by conniep View Post
    I can never go to the opening weekend of big movies like this, the crowds put me over the edge, but I will be going soon Hope everyone enjoys it and that it's amazing!!
    I agree with you Connie! But the midnight opening shows for big movies are so fun! People all dressed up and they are great crowds too, they are totally into the movie and very excited! If it's a movie that we don't care about the midnight premier... We wait at least a week till the crowd dies down a bit.
    My daughters favorite part of the WHOLE night was the trailor for Catching Fire (the second Hunger Games movie) she freaked out!! After superman was over I asked both kids what their favorite part was... She said it was that movie preview! Lol!

Now that midnight show will be INSANE!! For hunger games we had to sit outside for over 7 hours, to get good seats. It was in November and freezing cold with bits of rain. But we made some really cool memories
    Last edited by GingerScraps; 06-14-2013 at 09:31 PM.

emscraps is online now *GingerBread Girl*
    *Sugar Cookie*
    *GingerScraps Praise Team

Post Thanks / Like

We went to the midnight showing of Batman last summer. Man, it was alike PARTY!! It was really exciting and the theaters were packed!

Ohhhh, can't wait to watch Catching Fire! Hunger Games was amazing and LOVED the book series!

13. Likes GingerScraps liked this post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast