Post Thanks / Like

Default 50% off Sale, 3 NEW Grab Bags and May Buffet goodies from Trixie Scraps!

Happy interNational Scrapbook Day! I have been designing up a storm this week and have so many great things in store for you to help celebrate! There's a storewide sale and THREE new grab bags to tell you about, plus my Buffet goodies for this month, too!!

First up this weekend, I have created the Social Butterfly Grab Bag for those social media lovers in your life! It is jam packed with goodies just waiting to be scrapped with! So whether you are a serial "liker," a "pinaholic" or a person who likes to "keep calm and blog about it," this grab bag is for you! It's fully revealed in the detail images in the store, and it's only $5 now through May 7th!

Or, if a pre-determined grab bag is not your thing, you're in luck! Act fast to scoop up my "Make Your Own" Grab Bag deal! For just $4, you can snag two full-size kits and ONE additional pack (paper, template or element) - best of all, each customer may purchase this grab bag up to FIVE times! It's a great way to pick and choose the perfect mix of kits and coordinating packs to suit your particular needs RIGHT NOW!

Also added to our shop this weekend is the newest installment of my monthly template grab bag with Connie Prince - check out our May 2013 Templatetopia:

And last, but not least... have you seen the May Buffet sale at Ginger Scraps yet? The palette is beautiful this month! My Spring Fling collection includes the following 10 packs and they are just $1 each through May 7th (after that, $2 per pack through the end of the month):

THANK YOU, everyone - for being such awesome customers and for letting me do what I love for a living!
    I appreciate you!

<<---- Grab my blinkie!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: 50% off Sale, 3 NEW Grab Bags and May Buffet goodies from Trixie Scraps!

Oh my word. What an awesome collection of great deals! Templatetopia is always a bargain. I mean, where else are you going to get SIXTEEN top-quality templates for only $4? Really! That's a quarter apiece. Almost like a steal. Spring Fling and Social Butterfly look like they were designed especially for me... they coordinate beautifully. I can't wait to see how they look together.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: 50% off Sale, 3 NEW Grab Bags and May Buffet goodies from Trixie Scraps!

Holy cow! What a great bunch of deals!!!

emscraps is online now *GingerBread Girl*
    *GingerScraps Site Creative Team
    *Sugar Cookie*
    *GingerScraps Praise Team

Post Thanks / Like

OMG, I got one of the make your own grab bags, totally debating on another!! I still have a few hours...