Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
    emscraps is online now *GingerBread Girl*
    *GingerScraps Site Creative Team
    *Sugar Cookie*
    *GingerScraps Praise Team

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Mother's Day Craft Swaps

Sandy, those are awesome letters!! Great job!!

2. Thanks SandyPie thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

OH my goodness SUCH cute stuff!! Mine is a bit late, so sorry! I got it all packaged up and ready to mail, then got totally sidetracked with a really bad earache (I got some antibiotics, but waited too long and my eardrum is ruptured, UGH!!). I have to go to town tomorrow for some blood work, so I will have a ride to the post office (I'm so dizzy from my annoying ear, its not safe for me to drive yet), and I can finally get it in the mail!

I feel a little bad its not homemade this time.... but hopefully my partner will still love it, even though its store bought.

I hope you ALL had a WONDERFUL Mothers Day!!!

Post Thanks / Like

I love the decorated and wrapped "W's". I actually have a cardboard "M" waiting for me to wrap!!! Great job Sandy.

Wendy - people who can knit and crochet intrigue me. My sister, who is also named Wendy, crochets a ton of stuff. I have the stuff to crochet, but....well....I haven't figured it out yet.

Quote Originally Posted by wtunison View Post
    YEAH! So glad you like it! It's always scary to send a gift to someone you don't "know." LOL! It was the perfect thing to get my creative juices flowing again! I haven't taken the time to knit in a while and it felt really good to do that.

I got an awesome package in the mail today! Thank you so much, Sandy! I am revamping my craft house right now and I have a couple of Ws out there and was thinking...I need to make a few more to build up my collection! No need now as these two are the perfect addition to the space! It's so cool that you made one with one of my kits! What a fun treat! I love the wrapped one too! Holy smokes, you're fingers must have been on fire! I've been wanting to make some letters like that for a while now and I love the one you made! These will be very much cherished pieces. Thank you again so very much!

5. Thanks SandyPie thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

I TOTALLY dropped the ball! I have had NO time...but my partner will receive something in the mail soon! I promise! I just have to get through this Prom weekend! Oh and Kathy Winters! I love what you gave me and will post a pic soon!!!

Post Thanks / Like

i am sooooo glad i'm not alone on the 'late' issue. i swear it is not for lack of trying! if it could go wrong it has...BUT i'm working on getting it out i promise. if i'm lucky my partner is sending theirs really late too so they will understand please forgive...it really will be worth it or ima gonna die trying!

guess I'm a tad late

Post Thanks / Like

Well dang it, I went and got my mail today, and the package I mailed out to my partner was in there..... I guess I didn't remove the tracking label from when I received it. I used a box that I received a package in. I guess the mail man completely ignored the actual address label AND the tracking info that I put on there, and they use the tracking label on the underside of the box - that was old.
    Ugh! I'm so sorry to my partner!! I'm going out of town and won't be able to get it into the mail till next Thursday unless I can bribe my mom to mail it for me on Monday.
    Total bummer.

Post Thanks / Like

so OFFICIALLY package mailed today and will be there on FRIDAY!!!! (went ahead and sent 2 day since it was so late) hope my partner understands and likes what i made

guess I'm a tad late

Post Thanks / Like

I'm hoping my giftee got her package

Post Thanks / Like

just putting and FYI in here. i have not received my gift as of yet. my guess is that my partner is one of the few of us that are late and that is completely ok. do not want to know who...JUST letting u know so that if the person DID send it on time...that it did not get here and not that i didn't like it and not show it off

guess I'm a tad late

12. Likes emscraps liked this post
    emscraps is online now *GingerBread Girl*
    *GingerScraps Site Creative Team
    *Sugar Cookie*
    *GingerScraps Praise Team

Post Thanks / Like

Ditto with Jacque, but NOOOO worries Just in case it was mailed...hoping it's not lost

Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast