Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Mother's Day Craft Swaps

I am glad you like it. I am so sorry that it fell apart by the time it arrived. I was worried about that

Quote Originally Posted by Harmonystar View Post
    Yay I got mine today! Thanks Lisa!! I love it. I did have to glue back on some of the shells (so if it looks different now that's why ;) ) but for the most part it remained intact. It's now hanging in my downstairs bathroom.

And Bella really appreciated her gift as well. She's been playing with the bubble wrap all day! (:

2. Likes trina513 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Harmonystar View Post
    Yay I got mine today! Thanks Lisa!! I love it. I did have to glue back on some of the shells (so if it looks different now that's why ;) ) but for the most part it remained intact. It's now hanging in my downstairs bathroom.

And Bella really appreciated her gift as well. She's been playing with the bubble wrap all day! (:
    so very peaceful...in times of stress or COLD (tee hee) just focus on it and think of the beach and a Pina Colada!!! how pretty

guess I'm a tad late

4. Likes Harmonystar liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

oh yeah and bubble wrap is ALWAYS a bonus for young and old alike!!! (and for the older who r using it an NOT listening to it...great stress reliever!!!!...i'm seeing a pattern here of needing a break LMAO)

guess I'm a tad late

Post Thanks / Like

That was insanely stressful!! I chickened out on my first project idea and decided to go a different route so it put me behind with iNSD and all.

My apologies in advance to my recipient. I know you don't know who you are. But I mailed it today and the box I found to fit it was a little big, so the price difference between you getting it for sure Saturday and next Monday was $18! So it will probably be late. (But it could get there on time, who knows? My luck has to change at some point.) And sorry the box is so big and the stuff inside is nowhere near as spectacular as the box represents it to be.

Going back to hide in my corner now.

7. Likes trina513 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Mine is done and ready to be mailed out...will get to post office tomorrow..now off to look for a box

9. Likes trina513 liked this post
    emscraps is online now *GingerBread Girl*
    *GingerScraps Site Creative Team
    *Sugar Cookie*
    *GingerScraps Praise Team

Post Thanks / Like

Sandy, I bet it is spectacular!! Your recipient will LOVE it!

I'm mailing mine out tomorrow. Added a few finishing touches that needed to dry.

11. Thanks SandyPie thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Mine went out today!!
    Melissa

13. Likes SandyPie, trina513 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

oh sandy don't be so hard on yourself...several people seem to b a bit late and i know my box from last time was way bigger...we can't all be UPS

guess I'm a tad late

15. Thanks SandyPie thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Sandy - I am sure your recipient will be happy to receive your gift and you shouldn't be so hard on yourself. We just want everyone to have fun.

Quote Originally Posted by SandyPie View Post
    That was insanely stressful!! I chickened out on my first project idea and decided to go a different route so it put me behind with iNSD and all.

My apologies in advance to my recipient. I know you don't know who you are. But I mailed it today and the box I found to fit it was a little big, so the price difference between you getting it for sure Saturday and next Monday was $18! So it will probably be late. (But it could get there on time, who knows? My luck has to change at some point.) And sorry the box is so big and the stuff inside is nowhere near as spectacular as the box represents it to be.

Going back to hide in my corner now.

17. Thanks SandyPie thanked for this post
    Likes trina513 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Mine went out in the mail yesterday. It is snug in a box so I HOPE it gets there looking sort of like it's supposed to.

19. Likes trina513 liked this post
Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast