Post Thanks / Like

Default Night Owls Chat 4/5 10pm EST

Hi All,

The Night Owls chat tonight will start in around an hour. I'm the host today and hope to see you all in the chatroom.

Our project this week is Template Twist. It's a fun opportunity to reuse our template stash or you can also use new ones of course. Basically choose a template that you would like to rework/modify. You can rotate the template, combine two templates into one, resize the template, change the style of the template (clustering to simple and clean, etc.), or any other changes you can think of.

When you post your layout don't forget to note down which template that you twisted.

2. Likes Ricki liked this post
    Ricki is online now *Sugar Cookie*
    *GingerScraps Praise Team
    *Snickerdoodle*
    *GingerScraps Ad Team

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Night Owls Chat 4/5 10pm EST

Awwwwwwww!!!
    That's a bit late for me, already my eyes are rolling ....darn, of all days............

Hope y'all have fun!!!

AngelclaudArtroom, SeatroutScraps, GingerScrapsAdTeam & SnickerdoodleDesigns.

Post Thanks / Like

Wish I could have stayed to chat but this chat room is not iPhone friendly. Maybe I need to download tapatalk!

Post Thanks / Like

Darn it I checked at 8:30PM and there was no listing for this so I did something else.
    Kim Goodman

Proudly CTing for Ponytails Designs, Winsor Digi Designs, Queen Bee Scraps, Karen Diamond Designs, Digi Cyber Scraps, Amy's Designs, Leaving A Legacy, Arizona Girl, Double Trouble, Scrappiness Designs and Kapiscrap & Art.

http://MonkeyToesToo.blogspot.com