Post Thanks / Like

Default Fresh Baked: April 01, 2013

Good morning! How was your Easter? Todayís April Foolís, but this is no trick! We at Gingerscraps have some great things in store for you! A new buffet, Free With Purchase, and Daily Download! This month, we also have a new item that will be released on the 1st of the month. The Monthly Mix, which used to release around the middle of the month, will now be releasing on the first! So much goodness going on right now!

This monthís buffet is called Natureís Delight. It says spring and so much more! The designers did such a beautiful job with it!

Remember, if you donít want to hear the sound, just click the button next to the play button, and it will mute it for you.

The CT had a lot of fun finding pictures that fit the theme, and I think that they did a great job, as well!

Remember, if you donít want to hear the sound, just click the button next to the play button, and it will mute it for you.

Since itís a new month, itís time for a BAKE SALE! I donít know about you, but I just LOVE the bake sale! You never know what youíre going to find in there, but itís always something that you just canít live without!

This month, we have Snips and Snails guesting with us for the month of April! Weíre all super excited!

As we love to do, we asked Stephanne to tell us about herself, and this is what she had to share:
    Hi everyone! I'm Stephanne of Snips and Snails Designs. I've been married for almost 12 years to my husband Andrew who is a youth pastor. We have two sons, Samuel (6.5) who is in Kindergarten, and Nolan (4). As a family we love to travel and I'm a big fan of all things Disney! We are super excited to ba taking the boys to Disneyland for the first time in June when we go to visit my inlaws in Phoenix.
    I'm a full time designer and mom and do a lot of volunteering at the school Samuel attends and at our church. I started designing about 4 years ago just after Nolan was born. All my designing is done on my Asus Laptop in CS5. While I hold a Bachelor's in English, I have no formal graphic design training so it's an ongoing adventure learning new techniques and new things about my program.
    Make sure you welcome her!

This monthís Monthly Mix is so cute! It is quite literally a breath of Fresh Air.

I love this collab between Keep In Touch Designs, Luv Ewe Designs, Pretty in Green, Twin Mom Scraps, and Joyful Heart Designs.

Itís time for a new daily download.

Last monthís kit was created by Pixelily Designs, and wasnít it just adorable?

http://store.gingerscraps.net/Best-In-Love.html

This month, Ryan, of Roseytoes Designs has created a gorgeous kit for you. The colors are so perfect for spring, in my opinion!

http://gingerscraps.net/gsblog/2013/...nload-april-01

Remember, when you spend $10 in the store, you get a great grab bag! This monthís was created by Luv Ewe Designs.

http://store.gingerscraps.net/April-...-Grab-Bag.html

Remember, the challenge points starts over. New challenges, new fun! Get in on it!
    Also, come to the forum, and let us know the best April Foolís Prank youíve done. Or that someone has done to you!

2. Likes Ricki liked this post
    Ricki is online now *Sugar Cookie*
    *GingerScraps Praise Team
    *Snickerdoodle*
    *GingerScraps Ad Team

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Fresh Baked: April 01, 2013

Welcome Stephanne! Love your designs

Great showcase of awesome new ones Sarah!

AngelclaudArtroom, SeatroutScraps, GingerScrapsAdTeam, SnickerdoodleDesigns.

emscraps is online now *GingerBread Girl*
    *GingerScraps Site Creative Team
    *Sugar Cookie*
    *GingerScraps Praise Team

Post Thanks / Like

Hello, Stephanne!!! Welcome to Gingerscraps, so happy you are here! I love your designs!

Sarah, fabulous job with the video, I'll listen to the music when I get home, but man oh man, the DT and CT totally rocked this month!!
    It's finally getting sunny here, time for pictures..woohoo!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Hi everyone!! Thanks for the welcome! I'm super excited to be here at GS during April!!

6. Likes Ricki liked this post