Post Thanks / Like

Default Beautiful Creatures- March discussion thread!

Beautiful Creatures- March discussion thread!

I'm going to be taking care of the book club from now on Thank you JoyLynn for hosting for all these months! I hope you can still play along with us! And recommend books for the polls!!

I may find a designer to be my co-host, as I have never hosted a book club before and I don't know exactly how to keep it interesting. lol

I was not able to find and list of book club questions online- so I will try to think of a few, and if you have any please post them, I can add them to the top list and we can all discuss as we would like to.

General Questions-

1. Did you like Beautiful Creatures?
    2. Who was you favorite character?
    3. If you could pick a perfect actor or actress to play your favorite character in the book, who would they be?
    4. What do you think happened to Ethanís mother? What makes you think this?
    5. What is going on with Ethanís dad? Do you think anything can help him?
    6. What was the most difficult thing you went through as a teenager?
    7. Which character do you think your more like and why?

2. Likes trina513 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Beautiful Creatures- March discussion thread!

Thanks Ginger for taking this over I am sure you already have tons on your plate!

I liked the book..I am usually not into these types of books but this one kept my interest and now I feel I need to keep reading the series because I want to know what happens My favorite character is probably Ethan..I like how much he cares for lena and how nothing can scare him away from her..true love. I love how they can communicate thru each others minds..how neat would that be?!?! I think somewhere down the line it will be revealed that Ethan has some sort of magical power too and perhaps his mom did too, maybe that has something to do with what happened to her. As for his Dad I hope he comes out of the room more in the next book

Post Thanks / Like

It's been so long since I finished the book! I can' t remember everything. I like Ethan's grandmother....what was her name?

I remember wondering if anyone else saw that Winter Dance mess coming? When the fake snow was dumped on their heads when they were having their picture made? And all the rest? Was it not the same as the movie Carrie from back in the day? Or am I the only one old enough to remember Carrie?

Post Thanks / Like

I admit I didnt read the book this month - OOPS! LOL
    I am probably neglecting housework so I can be here... My Gallery

Post Thanks / Like

I think since we were delayed in getting up a poll for the April book, we will go ahead and make the April book Beautiful Darkness- the second book in the Beautiful Creatures series.

Then April 1st I can get up a poll for the May book, and we will be back on track.
    Sound good??

Post Thanks / Like

Guess I have two books to read then ;) Tee hee - sounds good!
    I am probably neglecting housework so I can be here... My Gallery

8. Likes GingerScraps liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Sounds great i just started it last night
    Quote Originally Posted by GingerScraps View Post
    I think since we were delayed in getting up a poll for the April book, we will go ahead and make the April book Beautiful Darkness- the second book in the Beautiful Creatures series.

Then April 1st I can get up a poll for the May book, and we will be back on track.
    Sound good??

10. Likes GingerScraps liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Sounds fine to me! I need to read the others in the series!

12. Likes GingerScraps liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by scrapjrlgcp View Post
    Thanks Ginger for taking this over I am sure you already have tons on your plate!

I liked the book..I am usually not into these types of books but this one kept my interest and now I feel I need to keep reading the series because I want to know what happens My favorite character is probably Ethan..I like how much he cares for lena and how nothing can scare him away from her..true love. I love how they can communicate thru each others minds..how neat would that be?!?! I think somewhere down the line it will be revealed that Ethan has some sort of magical power too and perhaps his mom did too, maybe that has something to do with what happened to her. As for his Dad I hope he comes out of the room more in the next book
    Keep reading and you will see much more about Ethan and his "powers" ;)
    I'm on book # 3 now and I can't remember if the revel of his novel is in book 1 or 2... but wow ... that was crazy!! Have you read that part yet?

Quote Originally Posted by wanda View Post
    It's been so long since I finished the book! I can' t remember everything. I like Ethan's grandmother....what was her name?

I remember wondering if anyone else saw that Winter Dance mess coming? When the fake snow was dumped on their heads when they were having their picture made? And all the rest? Was it not the same as the movie Carrie from back in the day? Or am I the only one old enough to remember Carrie?
    I was so sad about the Winter Dance, it totally reminded me of the old Carrie movies!

Quote Originally Posted by trina513 View Post
    Guess I have two books to read then ;) Tee hee - sounds good!
    They are really good- in my opinion... so hopefully you enjoy them!