Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Kindle - Paperwhite

I had the fire but found it hard to read in the sun. So my husband got me the paperwhite. It's wi-fi so I have to download my books at home but once they are downloaded I can read outside or anywhere. Really liking the paperwhite it is touch screen page turn without swiping. Also I can change the font to make it bigger and it calculates how fast you are reading so it will tell you how long it will take to finish a chapter or even the entire book.

Post Thanks / Like

I got an anti-glare screen protector for my kindle so I don't have issues with the sun

3. Likes Angelclaud liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I have the Kindle 4. I love it. I wanted an e-reader especially for reading and nothing else. It doens't have sound or any internet options other then WiFi. And the WiFi is amazing, it's so easy and quick to send it to my Kindle if I buy something online! (One Click, even in the Netherlands where we don't have an Amazon)
    I saw the image of the Paperwhite which seems very white to me. Too white, but it might be amazing. When I look at it, I can't believe that it would be pleasantly reading, your eyes must start to hurt eventually because it seems so bright. But with all things, this might be something you need to see in your hands for yourself. Is it an option to check it out before you buy online?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12