How's your weekend going so far? I signed my son Gavin up for Little League this week so he's had practice the last two days, and let me just say, it's been a learning curve for sure, both for Gavin and myself! I have come to realize that I really like to be in control and that I have to stop myself from telling him that he needs to listen to his coach and not goof off! lol He's learning that too, since yesterday he had to run a total of 7 times, 4 extra more then the other kids for goofing off and not listening. I hope that he will get it down. He's pretty good at hitting the ball, he just needs to keep his focus.

New Releases!!
This week I am releasing some new packs that coordinate with my Listen to Your Heart collection. I also have a mini bundle option as well as a mega collection option available as well I hope you like them. Also, I have a lovely freebie on my FB page as well

(all images are linked to my store)

Thanks so much for looking!! I hope you have a wonderful weekend!!

FREEBIE!!
Be sure to head over to my FB page to grab the second freebie, which is a quick page that you can use for your phone's wallpaper! How cool is that?!