Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Post Thanks / Like

Default Craft Swap: May 2013 (Mother's Day) SIGN UP!

Hello ladies!

We're at it again. The Craft Swap seems to be pretty popular around here so I'm here to get the next one started early so we have plenty of time to get something crafted. Many of you had fun participating in the last two swaps so now is your chance to participate in the next one, if you're interested, and give some newbies an opportunity to sign up as well. Our next theme is Mother's Day, which is Sunday, May 12th. That gives up plenty of time to get a craft created and mailed! While I know not everyone playing is a mother, but we're all women and what woman doesn't love a handmade gift!?! So needless to say, you don't have to be a mother to participate.

Craft Swap Guidelines

1. Craft cap is $10
    2. Craft MUST be handmade by you.
    3. All crafts must be sent out by Wednesday, May 1st in order to get to the recipient in time for May 12th.
    4. If you feel you cannot finish your craft in time to be mailed, then DO NOT SIGN UP. Be 200% sure you can participate before saying yes.
    5. Don't stress about making the perfect craft. Do something fun and remember, it's the little things in life that mean the most. ;)

If you need ideas for a craft, check out Pinterest to get some ideas. The ideas are endless.

If you're in, reply to this thread. The deadline for signing up be April 1st (and that's no joke)

When signing up, please write if you are a mother or not. If you are a mother it doesn't mean you're craft will definitely have anything to do with being a mother, but it may help the crafter who gets your name decide what to make you.

Additional note: feel free to add any additional favorites such as colors, scents, hobbies, etc...

Signed Up
    Barbara - Nutsaboutgabe
    Missi - Missdamsel
    Jacque - Jacque
    Em - emscraps
    Melissa - melissavt
    Ginger - GingerScraps
    Sarah - Sarah
    Kathy - kl.winters
    Kim - ScrapinMama
    Lisa - sladd79054
    Jessica - scrapjrlgcp
    Julie - Juliemomof4
    Sandy - SandyPie
    Rachel - Harmonystar
    Wendy - wtunison
    Last edited by nutsaboutgabe; 04-05-2013 at 06:47 PM.

missdamsel is online now *Site Manager
    *GingerBread Girl*
    *GingerScraps Site Creative Team
    *Scrapping Survivor - Digi-County Fair - WINNER! {staff}

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Craft Swap: May 2013 (Mother's Day) SIGN UP!

Sign me up!! I followed up on the last craft and still haven't heard from some.

Post Thanks / Like

YEP i'm in and will be all well long before then mother of 4 boys and 8 furbabies

question: not to take over just a thought. for those who want to (not required) can they add things like fav color, any allergies to scents, hobbies etc. i tried to look for my valentine but was a bit hard to tell just by LO's. i LIKE to personalize even if not required. just a thought. i'm in either way

guess I'm a tad late

Post Thanks / Like

That's perfectly fine. Anyone is more than welcome to give any additional information regarding favs.

Quote Originally Posted by Jacque View Post
    YEP i'm in and will be all well long before then mother of 4 boys and 8 furbabies

question: not to take over just a thought. for those who want to (not required) can they add things like fav color, any allergies to scents, hobbies etc. i tried to look for my valentine but was a bit hard to tell just by LO's. i LIKE to personalize even if not required. just a thought. i'm in either way

emscraps is online now *GingerBread Girl*
    *Sugar Cookie*
    *GingerScraps Praise Team

Post Thanks / Like

I'm in again!! Thanks for hosting again!

**EDIT**
    I'm a mother of 3, boy-girl-boy
    I like teal blues, pinks, greens...like my siggy
    I'm such a huge fan of inspirational quotes, I hoard them and write them down everywhere. I can't get enough.
    I'm not into scents, unless they are air fresheners/candles--Jasmine is my favorite
    Last edited by emscraps; 04-03-2013 at 09:13 PM. Reason: added favorites and other info :)

Post Thanks / Like

I'm in
    Melissa

missdamsel is online now *Site Manager
    *GingerBread Girl*
    *Scrapping Survivor - Digi-County Fair - WINNER! {staff}

Post Thanks / Like

the first one I needed some questions asked, so I aske dthe hostess to ask them of everyone as a "help". Maybe we can do that this time too, kind of a questionaire along with our addresses??

Post Thanks / Like

Good idea - If anyone has questions, post them here and I will add those questions to the PM I send out to all participants. No one should answer them here...just list any questions you would want me to ask your craft recipient.

Quote Originally Posted by missdamsel View Post
    the first one I needed some questions asked, so I aske dthe hostess to ask them of everyone as a "help". Maybe we can do that this time too, kind of a questionaire along with our addresses??

Post Thanks / Like

Yep sign me up!!

Post Thanks / Like

Sign me up! I have a lot of ideas!!

I'm a HUGE daisy fan and my favorite color is PURPLE [though pinks or blues mixed with brown is my favorite color combo].
    Last edited by Sarah; 03-07-2013 at 11:40 PM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast