Good girls like to introduce myself. My name is Kelly, I'm 33 years old, Psychologist'm married, I have a 3 year old daughter named Clarissa. I live in Belém which is located in Para State - Northern Brazil. My country is too beautiful despite its structural problems my dream is to meet him completely. In June this year I intend to go to Rio de Janeiro known to Brazilians as "Marvelous City". I bet you've seen the famous Christ the Redeemer with open arms at the very top of a hill, he is considered one of the 7 wonders of today. If you saw the movie "Rio" would give a better idea. I started to enjoy digital art when Clarissa was born. I got a lot of time alone at home and started to get much on the computer. I saw some friends talking about Photoshop and decided to learn. I consider myself a bit lost sometimes, and I'm desperate to learn, you will realize that. But the good thing is that I learn things fast. I still consider myself a novice in the art of making layouts, but it's something I love to do and of course I learn more and more as time passes.