Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Post Thanks / Like

Default Speed Scrap with Pixels by Jen Sat March 2 at 9 pm Central

Come and Speed Scrap with me Saturday March 2 at 9 PM Central! Hope you can join me We will be in the chat room. I will try to post the steps here as soon as I can too. You will have until 9 am Sunday March 3 to complete your layout and get a coupon to my store. Please post/link your layouts in this thread as well so we can all enjoy them.

step 1: Pick out 6-7 papers and 2-3 photos
    step 2: Make one paper your background paper. Take the rest of the papers and keeping them aligned- distribute them over at least 1/3 of your page. You can do this straight, or try turning the stack of papers at a 45 degree angle and get a kindof large triangle look
    step 3: pick some frames and place your photos toward the middle of your page. You can cluster them, or line them up or tuck a corner of them under one or two of your paper layers
    step 4: pick some elements (at least 5) and tuck them around your photos or use them to pin your photos and frames down
    step 5: (last step) pick a title and journal if you like, add shadows and finishing touches to your page. Save and upload to the gallery and forum thread for us to enjoy too

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Speed Scrap with Pixels by Jen Sat March 2 at 9 pm Central

Darn it - we will be at the Monster Truck Jam as a gift to our 6 year old. Have fun!
    Kim Goodman

Proudly CTing for Ponytails Designs, Winsor Digi Designs, Queen Bee Scraps, Leaving A Legacy, Arizona Girl, Double Trouble, Scrappiness Designs and Kapiscrap & Art.

http://MonkeyToesToo.blogspot.com

Post Thanks / Like

How exciting Kim! My hubby and I are taking our son for the first time in a couple weekends to the Grand Rapids one! I hope you get some great pictures to scrap too!

Quote Originally Posted by angeldevildog View Post
    Darn it - we will be at the Monster Truck Jam as a gift to our 6 year old. Have fun!
    I'm going to try and make the SS but we are starting some remodel work in our kitchen tomorrow so it depends on how long we work / how long it takes to get our kitchen put back together!

Post Thanks / Like

Pre-Speed Scrap Hint: Tonight we are going to use the distribute tools in PS/PSE or whatever your program has. If you would like to learn how to do this before tonight's scrap you can view my Technique Challenge from last month: http://forums.gingerscraps.net/showt...324#post246324

Post Thanks / Like

step 1: Pick out 6-7 papers and 2-3 photos

Post Thanks / Like

step 2: Make one paper your background paper. Take the rest of the papers and keeping them aligned- distribute them over at least 1/3 of your page. You can do this straight, or try turning the stack of papers at a 45 degree angle and get a kindof large triangle look

Post Thanks / Like

step 3: pick some frames and place your photos toward the middle of your page. You can cluster them, or line them up or tuck a corner of them under one or two of your paper layers

Post Thanks / Like

step 4: pick some elements (at least 5) and tuck them around your photos or use them to pin your photos and frames down

Post Thanks / Like

step 5: (last step) pick a title and journal if you like, add shadows and finishing touches to your page. Save and upload to the gallery and forum thread for us to enjoy too

Post Thanks / Like

Here is my layout from tonight's SS, can't wait to see yours as well:

11. Likes GreyRaven liked this post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast