Post Thanks / Like

Default Fresh Baked: Feb. 15, 2013

Happy Day after Valentineís. Anyone else gorge themselves way too much on chocolate? I know that I did. I think thatís the point of Valentineís Day. Right? Oh well if itís not. Itís how we celebrate it.

I am loving looking at the love-filled layouts with this monthís buffet, Listen to Your Heart. I picked from the Buffet Challenge gallery this week, and if youíre wanting an ďeasyĒ challenge to do, this is definitely one for you!

Created by our own Spotlight Challenge host, Ambelleina. I have to giggle at the pictures. I love layouts that talk about why they love their significant other!

Created by poki04. I love the font choices. The pictures are too cute as well!

A wonderful layout by Rebecca_psp. I love the clusters! The use of white-space is wonderful. All in all, a beautiful layout.

Remember, that when you spend $10 in the store, you get an amazing grab bag created by one of our amazing designers.

Several designers are having sales this week, as well, so make sure you check them out!

2. Likes Ricki, Matilda, Rebecca_psp liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Fresh Baked: Feb. 15, 2013

Aww, thanks for featuring my layout, Sarah! You know I had to forward the newsletter to le boyfriend so he could see "we made the newsletter!"

Post Thanks / Like

Thank you so much for featuring my layout here. Love all of these goodies !!! Going to have to go shopping I think!

emscraps is offline *GingerBread Girl*
    *GingerScraps Site Creative Team
    *Sugar Cookie*
    *GingerScraps Praise Team

Post Thanks / Like

Wonderful!! The creativity of the designers...and CT!!!....is totally amazing!! The hardest part is having to decide what to get..haha!! I want it ALLLL!!!

6. Likes Matilda liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Loved the beautiful LO's!
    Always SO much fun to see the new stuff

AngelclaudArtroom, SeatroutScraps, GingerScrapsAdTeam & SnickerdoodleDesigns.