Post Thanks / Like

Default Jamberry and Usborne Parties

I am hosting two direct sales parties right now. One for Jamberry Nails and one for Usborne Books. They are both being run online, so I thought I would invite others. If you want the link PM me and I will get it to you!

Jamberry Nails are these awesome nail wraps that you heat and stick on. They last much longer than polish and are cheaper than getting your nails done in a salon!

Usborne Books are great kids books. They have a bunch with educational value to them, and also some suitable for homeschooling!

Anyone else having parties?

prettyingreen is offline *GingerBread Lady*
    *Designer: Pretty in Green Designs
    *Winner of Scrpping Survivor- Season 2

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Jamberry and Usborne Parties

I've never heard of those before they sound neat!

Post Thanks / Like

The what and the say whatwhats? Never heard of either! Too bad I don't have nails or kids.

Post Thanks / Like

I got some Jamberry here recently and they turned out really cute! I am probably going to do an online party here in a month or so as well. I think they are rather new.

Post Thanks / Like

How fun! Good luck with your parties!! I have used Jamberry nails and they are super cute! Tons of fun designs to choose from!

Post Thanks / Like

I lied, these look way cool and I just saw a chick wearing the Jamberry stuff who also has really short nails! And then I saw that they have a Texas-patterned one--I WANT IT!!!

Post Thanks / Like

I love Jamberry Nails...I wear them often..so much so that I want to sign up to become a consultant!

Post Thanks / Like

My nails are rather short and they were cute! I got the Autism Awareness ones. Many of the pictures I see that the consultant posts on her FB page are people with short nails. They are cute on any type I think.

Quote Originally Posted by Ambelleina View Post
    I lied, these look way cool and I just saw a chick wearing the Jamberry stuff who also has really short nails! And then I saw that they have a Texas-patterned one--I WANT IT!!!