Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Sarah is online now *Staff* Survivor *Digi-County Fair*
    Am I the Ultimate Scrapping Survivor?
    *Site Manager
    *GingerBread Girl*
    *GingerScraps Site Creative Team

Post Thanks / Like

Default Fresh Baked: There's a LOT Going On

Itís February! Time to break out all the reds, pinks, hearts, cards and flowers! The month of love is upon us!
    Whether itís a pet, a family member, or a spouse, everyone has someone that they care about, and this month, the theme of love is running strong.

This monthís buffet is Listen to Your Heart. If youíre like me, your brain immediately starts singing ďListen With Your Heart, you will understand,Ē but no, itís not Pocahontas. Itís a beautiful theme full of pinks, oranges, and yellows. They remind me of the conversation hearts, and yes, one designer did make a few packs of conversation hearts!

The designers did such a great job, didnít they?
    The CT had a lot of fun. The biggest complaint that Iíve read was that they had to choose. To me, that speaks of how wonderfully the designers did!

Since itís a new month, itís time for a BAKE SALE! I donít know about you, but I just LOVE the bake sale! You never know what youíre going to find in there, but itís always something that you just canít live without!

Remember, that when you spend $10 in the store, you get an amazing grab bag created by one of our amazing designers.

Today, we have TWO guest designers and a NEW designer joining the team! Help me welcome Szabina, Dķnia, and Aga!

First up is our new designer, Szabina, of Sabeeís Creative World.

Hereís how she describes herself:
    My name is Szabina Korsos, 26. I live in Hungary.
    I always loved drawing, painting and doing creative things. I first learned about digital scrapbooking in 2008. I was fascinated by this hobby. I collected all my designing knowledge with no professional help and I learned how to use Photoshop on my own as well.
    In my free time I like designing not only kits but putting my memories on digital or traditional pages. At the beginning I used to create 5-10 digital layouts per week, but I also became interested in traditional paper scrapbooking. During that time I was learning more and more about the newest techniques through online foreign courses and I started to combine these two methods into hybrid projects. Nowadays I do less digital pages than when I started, and if I feel like creating I turn to hybrid or traditional scrapbooks.
    I love hand-made painted elements. Drawing and painting have been an important part of my life since my childhood. I attended art faculty at the high school and had private lessons by well-known painters. So I try to use my professional knowledge as much as I can in designing. The most important thing about my work is that 90% of my kits are made without commercial elements. I think many drawings and individual style make my designs unique.
    Unfortunately digital scrapbook designing is not full time job for me. At present Iím a desktop publisher. Itís a creative job, and I like doing it.
    Professionally trained in art. Thatís really cool, in my opinion.

Here are just a few of the amazing items available in her store:

One of our guest designers is Dunia, of Dunia Designs.

Our guest designer, Dunia had this to share with us:
    My name is Dķnia, 36 years old, I live in Brazil, with my husband, my son Yuri, my girls twins Eduarda and Rafaela and my two dogs Floquinho and Pantufa.
    I'm addicted to scrapbooking, I'm a scrapper since 2006 and designer since 2009, but nowadays I'm so addicted to Project Life, I made it last year and I'm making this year too, it's so great to see all the memories in a book.
    I'm also addicted to books, tv series and coca-cola.
    Project Life! Iím doing Project Life! I love Project Life. Okay, calming down, so I can show you something she has available in her store:

Our other guest designer is Aga of Jimbo Jambo Designs. Make sure you check out her store! She has some great things in there!

While youíre checking it out, make sure you check out her sale for you:

Wow! Itís time to reveal Februaryís Daily Download!

Last monthís Daily Download was brought to you by Connie Prince, and OH GOODNESS, after January here, it was a perfect kit!

Thank you, Connie for your beautiful kit! Remember, if you missed a download, you can purchase all of the pieces now.

This month, Monica, of ViolaMoni had provided a SERIOUSLY cute kit!

Remember, the links are only up for about 5 days. After that, theyíre removed, so if you miss a download, youíll have to wait until the next month to buy the kit!

Make sure you come back every day!

Oh, donít go away just yet! Iím not done. Itís Friday, so we have some official Fresh Baked stuff as well! The designers were serious busy bees this week!

Before I let you go, I want to let you know about an awesome sale. Ryan, of Roseytoes, is celebrating her digi-versary with a SALE!!

I think thatís it! Feel free to share with us what you create, what you purchase, and how you plan to spend your Valentineís Day, if you celebrate it! Here at Gingerscraps, we love to hear how our visitors live their lives. Itís so fun to learn about other people!

2. Likes Ricki liked this post
    *Site Manager
    *GingerBread Girl*

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Fresh Baked: There's a LOT Going On

Also: How do you like the slideshows instead of the big image? We're trying something new, and using those, at least for the forum. You can see the "normal" images in the blog and newsletter

4. Likes Ricki liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

WOW!

First ... Welcome, Welcome, Welcome to the new designers! So excited to see you in the shop at Ginger Scraps!

Second, I just LOVE this month's Buffet ... the colors are just GORGEOUS!

*Site Manager
    *GingerBread Girl*

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by sparkysgirl View Post
    WOW!

Second, I just LOVE this month's Buffet ... the colors are just GORGEOUS!
    They are, aren't they? I saw them and I literally *squee*'d out-loud

dodgeladee is offline *Staff* Survivor *Digi-County Fair*
    *GingerBread Girl*

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Sarah,
    I had trouble viewing the show. I had to click the Youtube link at the bottom and got redirected to view it. However, I am not sure if that is one of my settings on my computer I need to fix. Others may not have that problem. When I did see it though it was pretty cool!

BTW... this month's buffet is AWESOME!!!

*Site Manager
    *GingerBread Girl*

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by dodgeladee View Post
    Hey Sarah,
    I had trouble viewing the show. I had to click the Youtube link at the bottom and got redirected to view it. However, I am not sure if that is one of my settings on my computer I need to fix. Others may not have that problem. When I did see it though it was pretty cool!

BTW... this month's buffet is AWESOME!!!
    You should have been able to just hit the play button and watch it here. The YouTube little icon will pretty much always take you to the YouTube site

emscraps is online now *Staff* Survivor *Digi-County Fair*
    *GingerBread Girl*
    *Sugar Cookie*
    *GingerScraps Praise Team

Post Thanks / Like

WOOHOOO!!! OMG, what a day, first of Feb, Friday, new buffet, new designers, bake sale, anniversary!! OMG, thank goodness it's almost the weekend, I could just stare at all the goodies alllllll day long!!

--Welcome, welcome! Sooo happy for the new designers!!
    --Buffet, seriously amazing, every month the creativity blows me away, great job designers, great job CT!!!
    --Bake sale, pages and pages of goodness! And more keeps getting added. LOVE LOVE!!
    --Happy Anniversary Ryan!!! Thanks for a great sale!
    --And WTG, Sarah, love the videos and the music, sweet and upbeat

OMG, I need to calm down and oogle on......

10. Thanks roseytoes9 thanked for this post
    Likes roseytoes9 liked this post
    GingerScraps is online now Survivor *Digi-County Fair* Host
    The Queen
    *GingerBread Lady*
    Designer and Owner of GingerScraps

Post Thanks / Like

Hehe I love your excitement!! It puts a big smile on my face!!

Beautiful work designers!! Just amazing goodies all around!!

12. Likes roseytoes9 liked this post
    Ricki is online now *Sugar Cookie*
    *GingerScraps Praise Team
    *Snickerdoodle*
    *GingerScraps Ad Team

Post Thanks / Like

That's it. I'm in love and HOOKED!!!!
    OMGoodness!!! Wow, gotta take a second to simmer .
    *Welcome to the new designers looking forward to more loveliness!!
    *Awesome Buffet and Bake!!!
    [Em, I'm peeking at YOUR list 'cause you're close, too excited here to go up 'n down the page.........heh heh heh]
    *And Happy 3rd Digi-versary Ryan!
    Sarah, did YOU do the video's?!?!?!?! Absolutely amazing! And that music.....fantastic idea
    Is it my excitement or is GingerScraps getting better by the month

Gosh, so much at one shot. Whew........

14. Likes roseytoes9 liked this post
    *Site Manager
    *GingerBread Girl*

Post Thanks / Like

Yeah, I did the videos. The music was through YouTube, so that I didn't have to worry about royalties and YouTube going "Copyright Violations" BUT I did make the slideshow using the same program I make my vlogs and videos with. I am IN LOVE with being able to showcase things this way for GS!

16. Thanks Ricki thanked for this post
    Likes Ricki liked this post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast