Post Thanks / Like

Default Help! I can't get into the Chatroom!

I'm using IE. Should I switch to Firefox (ugh)? This is the error message I get:

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: open(/tmp/sess_4a36359895333a02a9facb45c5705468, O_RDWR) failed: Permission denied (13) in /home/forums/public_html/chatLogin.php on line 2

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home/forums/public_html/chatLogin.php:2) in /home/forums/public_html/chatLogin.php on line 2

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [path]/chatLogin.php:2) in [path]/chatLogin.php on line 9

Warning: Unknown: open(/tmp/sess_4a36359895333a02a9facb45c5705468, O_RDWR) failed: Permission denied (13) in Unknown on line 0

Warning: Unknown: Failed to write session data (files). Please verify that the current setting of session.save_path is correct (/tmp) in Unknown on line 0

You know, I have SOOOO much trouble using the GingerScraps site. I had loads of problems during the 12-12-12 challenge, and I have problems almost every time I make a purchase. Is your software incompatible with Internet Explorer? Do you have a post somewhere with the names of the best browsers to use? What can I do to fix these problems? Now that SDD has closed its doors, I would like to find a new place to hang out (and to spend the few spare dollars I have). Thanks for your help!

dodgeladee is offline *Staff* Survivor *Digi-County Fair*
    Am I the Ultimate Scrapping Survivor?
    *GingerBread Girl*
    *GingerScraps Site Creative Team

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Help! I can't get into the Chatroom!

Have you tried clearing your cookies? That often helps me

Ricki is online now *Sugar Cookie*
    *GingerScraps Praise Team
    *Snickerdoodle*
    *GingerScraps Ad Team

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Help! I can't get into the Chatroom!

Internet Explorer is known for being a BIT buggy. Firefox is good, [I use it], Google Chrome is also good but if you open your Activity Monitor while it's open you'll see a lot of stuff from Google Chrome are running. There are more browsers so it's all a matter of which one suits you best.

As Suzanne wrote, clearing cookies [and temps], usually helps. Could also be your IE preferences are too strict.........

Hope it works out!

4. Likes MSPeeler liked this post