Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: How do you do it?

the coupons should work but u have to add them one at a time PER designer and any stipulations they have. usually collabs don't count. if they r not working u can check with the designer and let them know there is an issue. if u get to where u want to learn how to make WA just ask...there r several of us who can give u some pointers.

guess I'm a tad late

2. Thanks daisysmiles4you thanked for this post
    Likes daisysmiles4you liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I tried one and it told me it was invalid - tried several times and gave up. But I certainly haven't tried them all. I've been in and out all weekend so no time. Somehow I went from having tons of time to do stuff to having no time to do stuff! Ugh. I think I need another restart. I can't wait for funds to free up to get a new laptop. Time for bed...although as much as I should I probably won't get there immediately.

Post Thanks / Like

Hmm, if it is a welcome wagon coupon, it may have expired and the designer has not yet been made aware of the issue! Leave a note in that thread that the coupon isn't working and it will get fixed lickety-split!

Post Thanks / Like

I didn't read all the replies, but to narrow down what kits to buy, look at your photos! Do you have a lot of Christmas pics to scrap? Are you scrapping mostly boy pics or girls? Is there a certain theme that pops up a lot in your photos? Do you just need some generic items that will work with any photo? Then give yourself a budget and limit yourself to just the the things on your checklist (for now!).

6. Thanks daisysmiles4you thanked for this post
    Likes daisysmiles4you liked this post
    prettyingreen is online now *GingerBread Lady*
    *Designer: Pretty in Green Designs
    *Winner of Scrpping Survivor- Season 2

Post Thanks / Like

i started out digiscrapping with some freebies and then started desinging my own needs then ended up on my first CT which helped a ton thats when i started to scrap more for the matching colors vs theme, tho i do love a good theme.

8. Likes daisysmiles4you liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

also make sure u r logged in

guess I'm a tad late

10. Likes daisysmiles4you liked this post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12