Post Thanks / Like

Default Welcome to GingerScraps!!

On behalf of our designers, creative team, praise team, and ad team, I would love to say
    WELCOME TO
    GINGER SCRAPS!!!!

We are so happy that you are here!

Please feel free to grab our fan blinkies and and wear them around! You never know what will happen when you do

Pull up a chair, grab a snack, and have fun!

I would like to give you a BIG warm welcome to the GingerScraps Family!

We take pride in making GingerScraps, The Friendliest Place in DigiScrap Land! Sit back, relax, chat about life, or challenge yourself with one of our many monthly challenges! Join us for weekly Speed Scraps. We also host the Official Scrapping Survivor!

Have you ever wanted to learn how to get all your digital pictures onto a scrapbook page?
    Do you love the idea of having the power to make all your creative dreams come true right on your computer!?

With digital scrapbooking you can let your creativity run wild while preserving and showcasing your memories.
    I started scrapping about 16 years ago when I was pregnant with my daughter. Of course it was traditional paper scrapping. I was hooked immediately!! I love everything about scrapping. I took the leap into digital scrapbooking about 7 years ago- At first I was sure I would still paper scrap as well. But as I have gotten more and more into digi I am absolutely in love with it!! It is so exciting to challenge myself and learn new techniques. What I love the most is that Digi has no limits- I feel like anything I dream up I can put into a scrap page.
    I decided to open GingerScraps- an online digital scrapbooking community to share my love of this wonderful craft. We have now grown into a full service scrapbooking site!

• The Blog with weekly craft project posts, recipes, contests.... and much more
    • Forum for asking questions and reading tutorials as well as developing friendships
    • Shop- where you can purchase "Fresh Baked" Scrapbooking goodies year around
    • Gallery- where you can post and share with the community all you creations
    • Printing Service- upload any projects you make and have them printed and shipped right to your door

Places to make note of on the Forum:

• Introduce Yourself here- Start a thread and tell us all about yourself We cant wait to personally welcome you to our family!
    • Everyday Chatter- Post about anything. Your rants, raves, family news...whatever you want to share.
    • Baker's Best- This is where YOU get to nominate Layouts for Layout Of The Week! Here at GingerScraps we like to let everyone nominate and vote for our Layout Of The Week!
    • Layout Of The Week- Come on vote and .. check to see if your LO is nominated!!
    • GingerScraps News and Announcements- This is where you can find all the FreshBaked Goodies, Sneak Peeks, Specials, Sales, and GiveAways
    • GingerScraps Cookbook- Calls, Suggestion Box, Tutorials, Help section
    • Challenges- Speed Scraps, And all of our Yummy Challenges to get your creative going!

Make yourself at home and Ignite your creativity!!

The amazing GingerBread Ladies have put together Exclusive goodies just for You!
    You can find all these free goodies in The GingerScraps Welcome Wagon

You will want to Stalk every single one of them - And we LOVE our stalkers! So much in fact, we made a quick and easy "Stalk me" thread with all your stalking info in one spot.
    Take some time to look at each thread and indulge in all the delicious goodies they have created just for You.

2. Thanks Scrapper thanked for this post
    Likes Scrapper, daisysmiles4you, Ricki liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Welcome to GingerScraps!!

I am honored to be a part of this amazing forum.
    This is my "second" home

AngelclaudArtroom, SeatroutScraps, GingerScrapsAdTeam & SnickerdoodleDesigns.

4. Likes Scrapper liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the welcome! I'm liking this place and I'm liking scrapping. I made my first layout tonight. I look forward to getting to know everyone.

6. Likes missdamsel, Scrapper, Ricki liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Hello from California, Thanks for the welcome!!

Post Thanks / Like

Hi from Canada,.... where you can get frostbite and sunburn in the same week apparently as weather in Alberta has proven this week.

9. Likes dagi, geswho40 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

welcome welcome!! you will love it here I'm sure