Happy Friday! Iím ready for a nice, long, relaxing weekend. Monday is a holiday for us, and even though the kids will be home as well, Iím planning on having a nice day with my husband. I love when heís home. Even when itís cold, thereís nothing Iíd rather be doing than being with him.

Speaking of the cold and love, thereís a new Monthly Mix out. This month, itís called Winter Romance.

The designers that worked on it are Inspired Designs, Colieís Corner, Craft-tastrophic, Harmonystar, and Unforgettable Moments. The elements are just so gorgeous and fun to play with, as are the papers. The CT had some fun playing with the kit!

Theyíre just gorgeous, arenít they? We truly have the best CT here at Gingerscraps! Thatís just a few of them! Make sure you check out the Monthly Mix gallery to see more.

Remember, that when you spend $10 in the store, you get an amazing grab bag created by one of our amazing designers. Januaryís has been created by Laetitia, of Kawouette Designs, and it is just lovely!

Oh, goodness. Okay, Iím off. Iím going to go watch some movies, game a little, and drink some coffee, while Iím avoiding doing the chores around the home. Whoís with me?