Quote Originally Posted by chigirl View Post
i have not seen a post from my swap partner and i'm getting a little concerned. I know the pkg. had a loooooooog way to go but I mailed it on 01.28 and it cost a lot of $$$$ to send. I do hope it gets there soon and is not lost somewhere. It would be too expensive for me to re-make and re-send.
Everyone, please keep your fingers crossed that the pkg. gets there soon.
I'm sorry I couldn't post a message here yesterday because I'm preparing to move abroad, and I was out of the computer for a long time to solve some administrative details. And, there's a lot of packages here to prepare for the moving from Portugal to France. I bought my flights yesterday, and I will leave March 2nd with my girl. My husband is already in France...

Judith,

I'm still in shock and have no words to express how I felt after receiving my package yesterday 20/02 in the morning at 9am. When I saw the postman ringing at the bell with a big package... I thought OMG!! And my little girls was surprised and asked right away, oh is this for me? LOL.

It's a big knitted blanket, and it was so beautifully wrapped with pink and red paper around it. So, so beautiful and precious work! I don't know I to thank you enough Judith, you really made my day with this beautiful gift! When I saw the cost of the package, I felt a little bit bad I confess (almost 50$) . Thank you so so much for your generosity... I'm quite speechless, this is priceless to me!

Look at this wonder ladies!! I know you all envy me, but here's a photo of the wonderful gift I received from Judith.

photo judith_zpsfcde043a.jpg

The color pink isn't really the same in the photo, it's a very beautiful old pink (my favorite one, by BTW! )

And there's a super sweet message with it: "Happy Valentine's Day, I hope you'll have time to relax with a cup of coffee and a good book while wrapped up nice and cozy. Enjoy!"

I love it!. It means a lot to me. It's the first time I receive something from the US.

Thank you again Judith!! I'm so happy!!