Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Post Thanks / Like

Default A big hello to everyone!

Hi I'm a German living in Connecticut. I cannot decide between traditional and digi scrapping - I like both. So, here I am to experience more of the digi world

2. Likes Ricki, Ambelleina liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: A big hello to everyone!

Hello and welcome to GS! So glad you're trying digi scrapping--I love it! For me, it's easier, cleaner and of course, much more cost-efficient! Plus, there's a built-in community you don't get if you paper scrap at home alone. Click a button and boom--a bunch of scrapping girls to chat with or get help from.

Make sure you stop by the Welcome Wagon and snag all the freebies our designers have for you! It'll give you lots to play with since you're just starting digi scrapping! We also have a retirement sale packed with supercheap goodies in the store right now.

Oh, and definitely play along with some of our challenges! Doing challenges here at GS is really how I refined my digi scrapping skills and got more into it.

Hope to see you around the forum!

4. Likes Ricki, emscraps liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Hello and welcome to GingerScraps! I'm in CT as well. I've never paper scrapped, but I enjoy having an "undo" button when it comes to digital scrapbooking!

6. Likes Ricki liked this post
    emscraps is online now *GingerBread Girl*
    *GingerScraps Site Creative Team
    *Sugar Cookie*
    *GingerScraps Praise Team

Post Thanks / Like

HI there!! Welcome! I came from paper scrapping, did it forever! I still like and miss it, but I make cards and other small goodies when my hands are itching to paper craft.

I started digi-scrapping last July and LOVE it, so easy, and clean. I like to make hybrid items, too. Just print and use over and over, no worrying if the company will discontinue the product or if you have a layout to use the perfect sticker you used last week..lol!!

Definitely start digiscrapping. You can always use it for paper scrapping, too! Gingerscraps have great goodies to try and challenges to help. Such a great place to hang out!!

8. Likes Ricki liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

hello and welcome to GingerScraps! Let me save you a lot of time with your scissors and glue: DIGITAL SCRAPPING IS BETTER THAN PAPER! lol, j/k!
    Pinterest Twitter
    Siggy created with GS's Dia de los Muertos Monthly Mix

10. Likes Ricki, Ambelleina liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Hi and welcome to GS!

Oh definitely, Digi is less of a mess!
    Hope you learn to enjoy the happiness of having an undo key

AngelclaudArtroom, SeatroutScraps, GingerScrapsAdTeam & SnickerdoodleDesigns.

Post Thanks / Like

When I first leaned about digi-scrapping I said "no way." I then decided to try it, and I haven't scrapped a paper page since lol. I intended on doing both, but it just didn't happen. I can scrap a digi-page so much faster, and I don't have to worry about my kids getting into my work space and messing with the trimmers and adhesive.

Welcome to GS!!

Post Thanks / Like

Thank you so much for the welcome. I think the undo button is my favourite! And the portability of this hobby is awesome ...but the missing dirty fingers and the dimension of the finished page is what prevents me from going completely digi - for now!

Post Thanks / Like

I was a paper scrapper for years but once I went digi ...I never looked back. I still have lots of paper supplies to use up, so now I use them for hybrid projects!

and I forgot to say ...welcome to GingerScraps!

Post Thanks / Like

Yay, I agree with YOU! It's always fun to try out different styles and to participate in challenges... Welcomo to GS!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast