Things are slowly setting back into that routine of wake-up, go to work/school, go back to bed, it seems. Iím actually happy about it. I think I like the routine. It feels weird to not have it. Anyone else like that?

Iím doing well with my resolutions of improving. It reminds me I need to do some documentation on it. Like you, I have the perfect buffet for it, the Hopes and Dreams collection. Now the problem is choosing which pieces to use. I have the same issue, trying to decide which layouts to show off!

Created by mom2triplets04. I love how the letters for ďHopeĒ are hanging. It really makes the layout! I think thatís a dream, a goal, that we all have!

Created by missdamsel. I love two-pages, and this is just beautiful. I love how the shots are focused on a little bit of everything, including the bride and groom.

Created by Tree City. I love that two different births were used in one layout. It is just too precious!
Remember, that when you spend $10 in the store, you get an amazing grab bag created by one of our amazing designers. Januaryís has been created by Laetitia, of Kawouette Designs, and it is just lovely!

I hope you have an amazing week, and weíll see you again very soon!