Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Snapfish?????

Post Thanks / Like

Default Snapfish?????

so i was wondering if anyone uses or has used snapfish.

i usually use shutterfly and LOVE them for everything EXCEPT there calendars as i use 12X12 Calendars so i can use my LO's i've done.

i got very excited when i saw that u could pick up at store until i saw Walmart. does Walmart actually print them?????? cuz i have not seen their finished products but have seen the samples they have and to me they look like something a novice does on their home printer.

also is their software easy to use if u want to create your own or make changes? cuz NONE of them have been so far and on slow internet it takes forever.

guess I'm a tad late

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Snapfish?????

I'm sorry, but I'm of no help. I print my own novice quality prints on my home printer for my Mom. I'm not sure she would know the difference, actually. ;) I haven't used walmart or anyone else since I went digital. Sorry.

Post Thanks / Like

that's ok hon thanks anyway. gotta tell u...wait til u get them printed professionally (always specials so u can get it done pretty cheap) u will be amazed how great they look. i have 5 books and they look like a book from Barne's and Noble or something

guess I'm a tad late

4. Likes daisysmiles4you liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I have used Snapfish in the past when I was still paper scrapping. LOVED THEM!!

I do print through them using Mejiers and Walmart and the quality is good. I have done as big as 16x20 through Meijers.

Hope that helps
    Melissa

Post Thanks / Like

I don't notice that much of a difference between my Walmart prints and my professional prints other then the cost. Especially when they are framed prints on the wall!

The only bound book I have ever ordered was through Shutterfly in the mail, and I thought the print quality looked great.

I usually print my photos at Sam's Club, Costco, or Walmart.

Post Thanks / Like

melissa and colleen thanks that helps. i have never printed but Walmart had a board up with samples and they were horrible pictures and on regular paper so it made me very nervous. probably the underpaid person who did it didn't know HOW to do it i so much prefer the 12X12 calendars because i can use my LO's as is (actually i shrink them to 11 3/4 to be safe...also i'm old and blind...and if i keep looking at decembers calendar which is all i have i'm gonna go nuts LMAO!!!

guess I'm a tad late

prettyingreen is offline *GingerBread Lady*
    *Designer: Pretty in Green Designs
    *Winner of Scrpping Survivor- Season 2

Post Thanks / Like

I havnt used snapfish in a long time, but when i did i liked their quility. I printed with them way back in the day with film, i would send in the film and they sent it back, then I used them to print digital for a bit but i havnt used them since. i dont print nearly as often as i should. the last set of photos i had printed were from Persnickity prints i am over the moon pleased with their photo service

9. Likes Colleen liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by prettyingreen View Post
    I havnt used snapfish in a long time, but when i did i liked their quility. I printed with them way back in the day with film, i would send in the film and they sent it back, then I used them to print digital for a bit but i havnt used them since. i dont print nearly as often as i should. the last set of photos i had printed were from Persnickity prints i am over the moon pleased with their photo service

do they do 12X12 books and/or calendars????? (persnickity)
    Last edited by Colleen; 01-14-2013 at 09:33 PM.

guess I'm a tad late

prettyingreen is offline *GingerBread Lady*
    *Designer: Pretty in Green Designs
    *Winner of Scrpping Survivor- Season 2

Post Thanks / Like

they do calenders and all sorts of sizes for prints including 12x12 https://persnicketyprints.lifepics.com/Pricing

Post Thanks / Like

They do 12x12 bound books too. They also have a 10% off deal with GingerScraps!!! I always hear awesome stuff about Persnickety!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacque View Post
    do they do 12X12 books and/or calendars????? (persnickity)

13. Likes daisysmiles4you liked this post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast