Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: to do list

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: to do list

I despise moving! :P I have done so many moves in the past 14 years that it is downright crazy! LOL LOL Including several cross country moves. We are hoping to not move for 3 years. I really don't think that is too much to ask, right?!? ;)

Barbara, I wish you the best of luck!!!

2. Thanks nutsaboutgabe thanked for this post
    Likes nutsaboutgabe liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

My to-do list for today?

1. I am hoping to start a few sewing and decorating projects.
    2. Go through toys with the kids for donations. We started this, but I want to finish it.
    3. Drop off donations. I have two HUGE piles that need to be gone. One in the house. One in the garage.
    4. Scrounge up something for dinner from stuff around the house. I do not want to go to the store. ;)
    5. It's early release day for my daughter, so I doubt I will get much done. HAHA
    6. Start filing taxes. I want them filed before the end of January.
    7. Finish taking pictures of the kids' artwork, so I can recycle it.
    8. Put away laundry.
    9. Finish emptying my photo memory cards.
    10. Finish P366.
    11. Finish week 1 of P365.

Hmmm - this is more of a week to do list, huh? ;)

4. Likes violamoni liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Colleen - I have taken pictures of art work of Gabe's but I haven't thrown out anything. I feel terrible about doing it. Do you do anything with the pictures you've taken?

Quote Originally Posted by Colleen View Post
    My to-do list for today?

1. I am hoping to start a few sewing and decorating projects.
    2. Go through toys with the kids for donations. We started this, but I want to finish it.
    3. Drop off donations. I have two HUGE piles that need to be gone. One in the house. One in the garage.
    4. Scrounge up something for dinner from stuff around the house. I do not want to go to the store. ;)
    5. It's early release day for my daughter, so I doubt I will get much done. HAHA
    6. Start filing taxes. I want them filed before the end of January.
    7. Finish taking pictures of the kids' artwork, so I can recycle it.
    8. Put away laundry.
    9. Finish emptying my photo memory cards.
    10. Finish P366.
    11. Finish week 1 of P365.

Hmmm - this is more of a week to do list, huh? ;)

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by nutsaboutgabe View Post
    Colleen - I have taken pictures of art work of Gabe's but I haven't thrown out anything. I feel terrible about doing it. Do you do anything with the pictures you've taken?
    Barbara, I have made a couple of scrapbook layouts with them. I do put them all in a folder labeled for time time period. I do it in big chunks of time. It's usually about 6 months or so in a folder. With their current artwork, I will take photos of them holding it to. ;) Oh my gosh - we move so often that I just can't keep it all and justify moving it! I have to admit that I recycle it when the kids aren't in the room otherwise they want to keep it. Even though I tell them we will recycle it when I am taking their pictures with the artwork. lol

I haven't printed the layouts yet because I haven't decided exactly how I am going to do their albums. An album with just artwork? Add it to their regular albums? Make a school album and put it in there? I think I am going to do a school years album though, so I am guess the artwork will end up in there.

I think I might put some on a layout and print one for each of the kids to hang on the wall in the play room. Audrey was asking if we could do that, and I thought it was a cute idea.

Whew - I bet you weren't planning on such a long winded response! ;)

7. Thanks nutsaboutgabe thanked for this post
    Likes nutsaboutgabe liked this post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12