Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Post Thanks / Like

Default Christmas Shopping

I gotta get my Christmas shopping done, it's getting in the way of my scrapping time!

2. Likes Ricki, Jacque liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Christmas Shopping

Haha - you are too funny! I was loving Amazon this year. I got lots of it done through them with free shipping!

Post Thanks / Like

LOL! I've been sick almost all of December (ugh), so I haven't done much scrapping or shopping. Thankfully I had most of my shopping already done. We still had to get DD a bike and I felt like crap, so I actually trusted DH to go pick one out without me. And he did a good job lol! It's pink and purple and has flowers on it. DD will love it. (I might start trusting DH to do more of the Christmas shopping!)
    Pinterest Twitter
    Siggy created with GS's Dia de los Muertos Monthly Mix

Post Thanks / Like

i just finished. did a lot online until sears (dot) com *&#(%$& me, was rude to me, and stole my money! (after 3 days of fighting did get it back. i will tell u this...DH works for sears (IN store) and they ALL say that the online needs to go out of business since they can't fix their issues and they have a LOT of them.

as for scrapping...hope to get some done next week...i miss scrapping for ME!!!

guess I'm a tad late

Post Thanks / Like

UMMM...Lisa?

Cutting it close?

I'm done with my shopping and most of my wrapping, too! My last presents should be coming tomorrow in the mail (online shopping habit + everyone offering free express shipping = last minute goodies!) and I'm DONE!

I'm ready to get back to scrapping too since I'm on winter break from school...whee!

Post Thanks / Like

We're done! DONE! Well, I'm done. Josh still has to buy something for me, XD (but I have 4 presents from my mom to open, so I'm good).
    I have to wrap them, and I'd planned to wrap a few today but Snow Day)

Post Thanks / Like

Hey, it's only the 20th!

I'm having a hard time finding stuff for "the boy". He's 16. He's getting a new audio system for his truck but I need to find him something to put under the tree. The only other thing he asked for was a new graphics card but I had to let the grandparents buy him that. So I wander the stores looking for something... besides socks and underwear.

prettyingreen is offline *GingerBread Lady*
    *Designer: Pretty in Green Designs
    *Winner of Scrpping Survivor- Season 2

Post Thanks / Like

Lisa how about gift cards for like fast food or gas, and you can hide them in the tree for him, thats all i got, i had a hard time with my 6year old boy all he wanted was skylanders and legos, lol.

I finished shopping today just a few gifts for my mom and the inlaws. i have Ana's stuff all wrapped i just have to wrap everything else, My family (mom and brothers) are comming over on Sunday so i have to keep up with the house and then begin cooking and baking, while trying to squeeze in some designing lol

10. Likes Lisa, Colleen liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

bank gift cards r nice as they can use them anywhere. also we got a great car cleaning kit at target half off (still is) for our son...air fresheners, things for his truck like that

guess I'm a tad late

12. Likes Lisa liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Great ideas, thanks!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast