Join me right here in about 15 mins for a speed scrap..we will also be chatting in the chat room!
I am going to post here and in the chat room...Each instruction's first letter is the letter to a word I am spelling...who can figure it out first?!
1. Three photos (edit them and make them look really pretty!) Oh and find a fun kit with lots of papers
2. Eight papers (mix of solid and pattern..your choice)
3. Stack 2 papers for a background, cut 4 into circles of various shapes and scatter them on your page. Save the last two papers for the next instruction
4. Mat your photos with your last two papers. Make sure all three photos and 2 paper touch in some way. Place in the center of your layout
5. Naked pages aren't pretty...add some clusters around your photos. Number of elements up to you
6. One awesome title but split it up...part on top and part on bottom. Also remember to tell a story...what do you want to remember about those photos.
7. Remember to save, shadow and leave love for fellow scrappers...also date your layout!
Got the word: MONSTER. Fun.
created using Cornelia Deisgns Me My Selfie and I