12/11 Speed scrap @ 8pm MT with Harmonystar
That's right I'm back for some super speed scrap fun!
Join me here and in the chat room if you'd like
Tues Dec. 11
7 pm PT
8 pm MT
9 pm CT
10 pm ET
There will be a participation prize so come on over and play!!
1. Choose 1 picture. Preferabley a wide, or full body shot. copy a small piece of that photo (Ex. a head, or foot, or hand, or flower) and have that little picture on hand, we'll use it later.
2. Choose 3 papers and layer them as your background.
3. Matt & frame your photo. I made mine like you would matt and frame a picture on the wall, but you may interpret that however you would like.
4. Hang your little photo from your big photo in some fun way.
5. Use some nature in your layout
6. Stitch two of your background papers together in some way.
7. Use a quote on your layout. Here's some great places to find quotes.
-You may now add any more embellishments, date, journaling, or title you'd like as long as you have the above things.
Finish up your page and post it in the gallery and link it here in this thread.
LO's finished in 12 hours and posted here will receive a prize from me!
Here's mine. I recycled this speed scrap from over 3 years ago. So it's an old LO, but still a fun one!!
Last edited by Harmonystar; 12-12-2012 at 03:11 AM.
Post Thanks / Like