Post Thanks / Like

Default The Scrap Your Read Challenge Info!

The Scrap Your Read Challenge begins on the 15th of each month. Details and requirements for your layout will be posted on the 15th (not before, and no hints!) (and no bribing for hints!! LOL!)

Once the details have been posted you'll have approximately 2 weeks to get your layout finished and uploaded to the GingerScraps gallery. There is a special section of the gallery just for this fun challenge, so be sure you post your challenge layouts here: http://gallery.gingerscraps.net/showgallery.php?cat=731

Anyone can play along and submit a layout, so ya'll don't be shy!

On the last day of the month, I will randomly pick one participant from that month's challenge to receive a $5 gift card to either Amazon or Barnes & Noble! So make sure your layout is uploaded and sitting pretty in the gallery by the end of the month, or you won't be put in the pool for the prize

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: The Scrap Your Read Challenge Info!

I like this kind of challenge! Linking both my love of books and scrapping about them.. oh yah!
    Can't wait for tomorrow...

3. Likes BlueHeartScraps liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: The Scrap Your Read Challenge Info!

Well, technically, this one won't start until next month. The Scrap Your Read Challenge will be based on the current month's Book Club Book, and we're not reading a book this month (though there is a poll HERE to pick January's read). Sure do hope to see you back here in January, though...both reading along with us, and ready to scrap away!