Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: OMGYAY

Post Thanks / Like

Default OMGYAY

One of my classes is officially done--my final paper was due at 11pm tonight...and I turned it in at 10:59pm.

Cutting it a little close, I KNOW.

I'm so glad to have one class down, just two more to go and this semester is OVER!

I'm 99% positive I'm keeping my 4.0 this semester, so I'm tired, but pleased.

Anyone else ready to wrap up the first semester?? Time to register for spring classes--CRIMINY.

2. Likes nutsaboutgabe, trina513, Ricki liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: OMGYAY

congrats hon! my son is wrapping up his semester and getting ready for the next one. then 2 more classes and he has his bachelor's in just barely over 4 yrs with no summer classes except a study abroad class (if u want to call it that...it was a vacation) to poland.

and all this from a kid with severe LD's they said would never graduate HS...yes proud mama!

guess I'm a tad late

4. Likes nutsaboutgabe, trina513, Ambelleina liked this post
    Ricki is online now *Sugar Cookie*
    *GingerScraps Praise Team
    *Snickerdoodle*
    *GingerScraps Ad Team

Post Thanks / Like

Good luck Christina!

AngelclaudArtroom, SeatroutScraps, GingerScrapsAdTeam, SnickerdoodleDesigns, & Bright Ideas.

6. Likes Ambelleina liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

My son is all done ... graduation is in less than a week! I am so excited for him. Congrats on finishing your paper and maintaining a great GPA, Christina.

8. Likes Ambelleina liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Wow!! You go girl!!! Congrats on getting one down and trying to maintain a 4.0!!?? I am awestruck!! (i was more of a b average person...LOL )

10. Likes Ambelleina liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh BT!!!!!!!!!!

12. Thanks Ambelleina thanked for this post
    Likes Ambelleina liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I'm very envious that one of your classes is done already. My exams start Thursday, but I still have a huge individual project to finish and a big group presentation to give tomorrow morning. Plus, we've been doing 3-4 hour study group meetings for out Microeconomic Analysis class (he was out of the country for nearly 3 weeks around Thanksgiving, so even though tomorrow is supposed to be a 'study for the exam' day, he's still throwing new topics at us to make up for being behind).

I will finish this semester up next Tuesday...and then I may just sleep for a few days solid. I am exhausted (and working oligopoly game theory problems in my sleep, so rest is really not helping, lol)!

Congrats on kicking hiney this semester...keep it up!

14. Likes mamaape, trina513 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BlueHeartScraps View Post
    I'm very envious that one of your classes is done already. My exams start Thursday, but I still have a huge individual project to finish and a big group presentation to give tomorrow morning. Plus, we've been doing 3-4 hour study group meetings for out Microeconomic Analysis class (he was out of the country for nearly 3 weeks around Thanksgiving, so even though tomorrow is supposed to be a 'study for the exam' day, he's still throwing new topics at us to make up for being behind).

I will finish this semester up next Tuesday...and then I may just sleep for a few days solid. I am exhausted (and working oligopoly game theory problems in my sleep, so rest is really not helping, lol)!

Congrats on kicking hiney this semester...keep it up!
    Geesh Joy Lynn...I just want to crawl into bed and pull the covers over my head!!! I cant image all that you get done in a day!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Well, Francine...I can tell you a few things I have NOT gotten done the past few days. Grocery shopping, laundry and dishes. Good thing my hubby is pretty understanding, eh? May be another cereal supper night here!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BlueHeartScraps View Post
    Well, Francine...I can tell you a few things I have NOT gotten done the past few days. Grocery shopping, laundry and dishes.D

Yeah, my GPA kicks butt, but my apartment looks like total butt LOL.

I had a big paper and presentation due last Wednesday, then my final paper due for the same class just 4 days later. YEESH.

I'm taking three classes this semester AND still working full-time, so cleaning has been abandoned for the time being. Seriously, it's bad. I would pay someone to come clean my apartment at this point because I'm tired of looking at how dirty it is (severely needs vacuuming, dusting, sweeping, mopping and tidying, boxes and junk are all over the place and junk mail has piled high) but I just don't have the energy to clean after working 40 hours a week and trying to get through finals right now.

I've stopped cooking this past week too as everything gets more hectic. I just took a quiz for another class right now at work!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast