Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Who gets your Christmas/holiday card?

oh please michelle don't think this is pick on michelle cuz it sure isn't hon...promise...but like missi should better explain!

i don't not send out cards to people because they don't send me one...i don't send them out because i put so much time and energy (and money) into them and NO ONE CARES...no thank u's nothing...so why bother, they do not miss them that's for sure and since they don't like me anyway (inlaws r all that's left other than my siblings and we don't like each other either...long history).

as for getting them...we don't...EVER!!!! DH and i were just laughing this week cuz our realtor still remembers us after 3 yrs. (ok small town and a computer program but hey...it was written by hand by her secretary LOL) we get one from my dentists and dr's too who should with all the money spent LOL

and yes i throw them away. i had to start throwing away most cards but some from DH or my kids for different holidays even store bought r even more special and i save them.

guess I'm a tad late

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by missdamsel View Post
    Ok, so let me clarify something here. With holiday cards I usually throw them away the next Holiday. I have a napkin holder on the dining room table (when I have a table! right now our apartment is too small for one) that I put all the holiday cards in, then when we sit down for dinner we grab the one in front and add them to our blessings and place them in the back. We don't sit down every night for family dinner, but we try to. But sometimes when I walk by the napkin holder (card holder in this case) will call to me and I will grab a card and pray for that family.

I still have wedding cards (25 years ago in just a few days) and birthday cards for each kid and birthday cards for each kid (until they got old enough to decide what to do with them, and EVERY card and letter my hubby sent me from the Gulf War!!

I think perhaps I should send Missi a card. ;)

I do keep letters. I have a big box of letters and cards from my hubby who wrote me every week for two years before we were married and he was on a LDS mission in Canada.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Harmonystar View Post
    I don't keep many cards either, but then I don't give them. However I love the idea of a Christmas card and I make one ever year. I then post it on Facebook and my blog and e-mail it to some special peeps. Saves so much time and effort. Then people can see it and don't have to throw it away, and those who love it and want it for keeps (like my parents) they can print it out. Hey I'm saving a tree right?
    With that in mind I'd love to give you all my Christmas Card!

See how easy! ;) Merry Christmas my wonderful scrapper friends!!

Dang - I hate how the dislike button moves to where the like button was after you click like! I thought it didnt go through so I clicked again and all of a sudden I dislike your post Sorry! Totally not on purpose - love the card
    I am probably neglecting housework so I can be here... My Gallery

Post Thanks / Like

Hee it's fine Trina. I've done that before too.

Post Thanks / Like

Here's our card. I used word art by Pretty in Green.

6. Likes Harmonystar liked this post
    missdamsel is online now *Site Manager
    *GingerBread Girl*
    *GingerScraps Site Creative Team
    *Scrapping Survivor - Digi-County Fair - WINNER! {staff}

Post Thanks / Like

Anyone who wants to send one you can do so at po box 418, Franklin, tn. 37065. I promise to put you in the to pray for pile till next year when I throw you away!! lol

8. Likes Tree City, emscraps liked this post
    emscraps is online now *GingerBread Girl*
    *GingerScraps Site Creative Team
    *Sugar Cookie*
    *GingerScraps Praise Team

Post Thanks / Like

Missi, that is beautiful!! Your family is so thoughtful! I'm sending you a card for sure, can totally use prayers anytime

I keep all our cards, even non photo cards. I put them together with binder rings like a book and keep them around until the next Christmas. We like to see how the kids grow and read the notes included. It's also a great way for the kids to know who so and so is they haven't seen in a while.

10. Likes Tree City liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

what beautiful cards you guys. i miss making them but i'll live!

missi...i don't have one to send so u can just throw me away now LOL

guess I'm a tad late

Post Thanks / Like

I use to send it to my friend also for my parents.. Unfortunately I get very few.
    Find employments with internships in Brussels

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234