Post Thanks / Like

Default Challenges Question

so please know i'm not too blonde i am just a rule follower (or as my kids say 'boring')

i know what the challenge rules state which is at least 50% for a challenge. but i also know that this is something that is copied and pasted...soooooo for specific challenges ie DD, Buffet, mini etc...is this still the case or r we only suppose to use what is included in that?

thanks

guess I'm a tad late

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Challenges Question

I generally use all of the DD, Buffet, mini when scrapping those challenges, but that's just me. Your question is EXCELLENT and I'd be interested in hearing the answer too!

missdamsel is online now *Site Manager
    *GingerBread Girl*
    *GingerScraps Site Creative Team
    *Scrapping Survivor - Digi-County Fair - WINNER! {staff}

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Jacque,

Sorry it is taking me so long to get back to you! I wanted to chat with Ginger before answering you.

The only rule is it must be at least 50% Gingerscraps stuff, so say you wanted to use a template with the challenge or add elements or papers from another kit, that would be ok.

Like April, I usually use just the mini or just the daily download or just the buffet, the only exception I might make is the use of a template.

Hope that helps!!

Post Thanks / Like

missi...hon...u took less than 2 hours to get back to me...that's NOT slow...i'm sure u have a life of some sort LOL

yes thanks for the answer. i usually always use one kit no matter what because i can't keep track of what i use...BUT for instance i came in late and only got half the DD for Nov. so may need a few things. Usually only add a temp, rarely a paper or specific element, or make something myself. i always like to check because many sites that is part of the challenge to ONLY use those things

guess I'm a tad late