Post Thanks / Like

Default Christmas Newsletters and more!

Do you like to write Christmas newsletters to your friends and loved ones? Our family does this every year. This year, you can put together a newsletter in a matter of minutes with Neverland Scraps News Articles v.1 - v.2 {rectangle edition}

But maybe you dont like writing newsletters and sending them out for Christmas, but would like to do some sort of newspaper for your next layout. Have no fear, here is a 12x12 version, News Articles v.1 - v.2

My children love writing newspapers. They are constantly writing articles and I have no idea what to do with them half of the time, so they end up in the trash. One day, I gathered my daughter's articles about her Webkinz and created this newpaper for her:

Which you can see is using one of the templates above!
    While this is my only printed newspaper, I know with their awesome writing skills, there will be plenty more to come in the future which can only mean more News Articles for the store!!

What else is new this week?
    Did you miss Neverland Scraps Facebook Fan Freebie, Funky Fun?
    If so, it is now available in the store

And as always, all Neverland Scraps new releases are currently 25% off through the weekend!
    I can't get photobucket to work.
    You know my name
    Neverland Scraps AKA: Wendy

emscraps is offline *Staff* Survivor *Digi-County Fair*
    Am I the Ultimate Scrapping Survivor?
    *GingerBread Girl*
    *GingerScraps Site Creative Team
    *Sugar Cookie*
    *GingerScraps Praise Team

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Christmas Newsletters and more!

This is really neat!! And how cool for your daughter to write news articles, very creative!!