Thread: fyi

Post Thanks / Like

Default fyi

I'm not sure if this is just MY computer or how it's set up, but if I'm on the STORE link, there is a spot to get to the HOME, the STORE, or the BLOG, but not the forum or the gallery. Before the makeover, I think it was easier to get to the gallery from the store. Maybe it's planned that way--but you know me and changes--ugh!! If it is planned that way, it's one thing, but if it's missing, then maybe someone can fix it! Thanks!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: fyi

Untitled-1.jpg

The links shows up for me ...

Post Thanks / Like

its on mine too...looks identical. i have been having LOTS of cache problems with GS (no idea why) but maybe that's your problem. i had to remove cache from another program other than my browser to fix my gallery and reboot several times. it fixed it, then it messed up half way again and i quit trying cuz i couldn't remember all my sign in stuff all over digi land LOL

guess I'm a tad late

Post Thanks / Like

I'll be darned! I don't get any of the bar at all--just three (home, store, blog) in a column above the LOG IN space.
    Oh well, if I'm the only one it affects, guess it isn't worth fixing! Thanks girls. I have some problems at another site, but it is staying logged in after I get my cart full. Really ticked me off! But somehow they fixed it now, so that was nice.

Post Thanks / Like

You need to clean out your cache, and it might help to clean out the cookies, too.

Post Thanks / Like

I'll try that. thanks.

Post Thanks / Like

ok, I gave my computer to my husband and he fixed it in about a minute. Apparently my pop up blocker was on. It's funny because the bar is on the rest of the pages here--but not in the store. It works fine now! Sorry I bothered everybody. But if anybody else is reading this, and has the same problem I was having, then check your pop up blocker!

8. Likes Ricki, MamaCake liked this post