Post Thanks / Like

Default Can't play with my new Goodies!!!

oh the madness of black friday!!!! i bought some stuff last nite and then again this morning. ALL of it is queued its like being in the real world and having your debit card get de-magnetized (this actually happened on a black friday weekend IN the store)

i want to buy MORE...(i'm on a frenzy ) but can't til i download these so i can get in my head what i bought already...almost repeated a kit (ACK!!) once i visualize them i will remember (did my husband put someone up to this to stop my shopping???? LMAO

seriously i did fill out the contact info but should i pm ginger or someone directly. i hate being overly pushy and impatient but i want my goodies dang it ;)

and while i'm at it...designers THANKS SO MUCH for all your great kits and graciousness for this sale...(MWAH)

guess I'm a tad late

missdamsel is online now *Site Manager
    *GingerBread Girl*
    *GingerScraps Site Creative Team
    *Scrapping Survivor - Digi-County Fair - WINNER! {staff}

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Can't play with my new Goodies!!!

I am messaging Ginger about this for you.

Post Thanks / Like

thanks hon...i really would have done it just havn't learned the in's and out's yet and wasn't sure exactly who to notify

guess I'm a tad late

Post Thanks / Like

Sorry it took me a bit to get back to you. I had to run out the door to meet some friends visiting from out of town. I just got home

The reason your order was not released instantly and put into "queued status" is because you paid for your purchase using an echeck. Paypal has a a few payment options, credit card, debit card, and echeck. Credit and debit are both processed instantly, however echecks take a few days to clear before your downloads are released.
    The process is all automated, as soon as the echeck clears your downloads will be sent to you. It usually takes 5 business days.
    If you would like you can reorder the products and pay using credit or debit, then you will have the templates instantly.
    I can also have you just send me the total amount directly to the GS paypal account (I can PM you that email address), once I receive the instant payment, I will go manually change the order from "queued" to "processed" and you will instantly get your goodies.
    I would then cancel your echeck order so that order will not process and the money will not be deducted from your bank account.
    Or... you can wait the few days until it clears your bank. It is totall yup to you
    Let me know how you want to proceed.

Post Thanks / Like

thanks i'll send u a pm after i find a puter to use as i'm getting the shot gun out to blow this one and my internet away. it was the only option i was given and didn't even pay attention as i've done this for 5 years and never had an issue...SIGH i'm giving up on computers

guess I'm a tad late