Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Post Thanks / Like

Default Challenge Question and GS Shout Out

I'll start with my question first. So since I'm pathetically broke at the moment I'm getting some of the freebies so I can do some challenges and NOT just post LO's

I know they require 50% of GS products. BUT some sites r different...so...does a template count as 50%??? just checking as i am an insufferable rule follower (this is a continuation of my convo with missi in another thread but didn't want to hi jack it...thanks missi)

and my shout out...goes to GS in general. I get more comments on my LO's here than ANY other gallery... even though i don't participate in the site...i have even got several baker's best and a LOTW! My hats off and thank you so very much!!! its very hard on me to participate in more than one site as i'm a monogamous scrapper ;) (ok only cuz i have dyslexia and am ADHD and can't keep up) but gonna try as i'm looking for a friendly, welcoming, and active forum!

again thank u all for being so wonderful when i have had questions or needed something

guess I'm a tad late

2. Thanks sladd79054, redutedaisy thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Challenge Question and GS Shout Out

Yay! Glad you are liking it here! I don't have an answer to your question but I just wanted to say I think GS is the friendliest place on the planet.

4. Likes trina513 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Yep, Suzanne said it right. GS is the nicest of them all, happy you're enjoying it here!
    Already came across some of your lovely LO's

Someone will pop over on your question soon as I don't know the exact rules either.

AngelclaudArtroom, SeatroutScraps, GingerScrapsAdTeam & SnickerdoodleDesigns.

Post Thanks / Like

I believe a template counts for 40%, but I could be wrong! Definitely be sure to snag the freebies from the welcome wagon thread, the GS Facebook and the daily downloads. The welcome wagon alone will give you PLENTY of stuff to play with and make your 50% for challenges!

7. Likes trina513, Tree City, Ricki liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

You know, I'm not 100% sure on that either! Let me check with Ginger and Missi and see if they know!

Gingerscraps is seriously one of the best places to be, and I'm not just saying that as an admin. This was my first official home, and it's been that for, oh goodness me, at least 3 years now :O I think it's 4 this coming March

Holy crap, has it really been that long?

9. Likes MSPeeler liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Well first off ..... Blush... Awe thanks love hearing that your enjoying it here!!

For your question,
    I don't known if we have ever answered this... But my answer is a template would be 30% of the LO.
    Luckily there are lots of ways to get goodies here, and once you do challenges you can earn even more goodies!
    Maybe you can snag a few things on our upcoming Black Friday sales ;)
    We have some really great sales planned!!

11. Thanks MSPeeler thanked for this post
    Likes trina513 liked this post
    missdamsel is offline *Site Manager
    *GingerBread Girl*
    *GingerScraps Site Creative Team
    *Scrapping Survivor - Digi-County Fair - WINNER! {staff}

Post Thanks / Like

Ginger will weigh in with exacts, but a template counts as 30% (I do believe). Now remember that until you get your GS supply built up you can do ANY of the challenges with ANYTHING, they just have to be 50% GS stuff to count towards your cookie jar! And like I said in the you broke it thread ( ) there are the welcome wagon threads, blogs, facebooks and Daily Downloiad on the GS blog to get you started.

And yes, our goal is to be and stay the friendliest place in Digiland! Feel free to ask all the questions you want, I don't bite! (Usually)

13. Thanks MSPeeler thanked for this post
    Likes Tree City liked this post
    missdamsel is offline *Site Manager
    *GingerBread Girl*
    *Scrapping Survivor - Digi-County Fair - WINNER! {staff}

Post Thanks / Like

See, Ginger answered while I was typing!!

Post Thanks / Like

honestly...i would think that was right for templates...just some places count it as 50% and while i don't agree not my site not my choice i had a great home i was at and it closed so i've just been wandering the digi desert for some time now. while i love to scrap i can do that without a site, gallery or store as i have enuff kits to last a pigmy village for a lifetime!!! (hope i did not offend any pigmy's ;) ) i want a HOME. got some kits from the welcome wagon and getting ready to upload my first GS LO!! (and do a challenge) while i love being a CT...sometimes i really miss just creating a LO and changing a kit around to fit MY needs and not a designers. thanks so much and i'll be doing more

guess I'm a tad late

16. Likes trina513, Colleen, MSPeeler liked this post
    scrappinbella is online now *GingerBread Girl*
    *Lead Sugar Cookie*
    *GingerScraps Praise Team

Post Thanks / Like

well girl you did get my pm..... didn't 'ya???..lololol.....psssst I'm monogamous too

18. Likes trina513 liked this post
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast