Post Thanks / Like

Default Fresh Baked: November 16, 2012

Oh my. Do I have so much to be thankful and grateful for right now. My son needed glasses. Have you ever priced those? Iím thankful that we have insurance that covered all but $5 of his exam. I wish it would have covered more for his glasses, but I am so thankful that I was able to get them for him. I am also so thankful for the friends that I have surrounded around me. Without them, I do not know where exactly I would be in life.

Speaking of friends, this week, a new monthly mix is being released. Inspired Designs, Kathy Winters, Pixelily Designs, Roseytoes, and Z Pink Boudoir Designs worked together on this amazing new collab! It is just perfect for all friendships.

The CT really loved playing with the kit. They were raving over it. You donít have to take my word for it. Just look at some of the layouts theyíve created!

Thatís just a few of them! Make sure you check out the Monthly Mix gallery to see more.

Thereís more to be grateful about! Thereís a new FWP grab bag. This month, it was created by Terra, of Sugar Kissed Designs. Itís just beautiful!

I am practically smelling Christmas in the air. I hope you found something that you just cannot live without. Let us know what you loved! We cannot get enough of hearing what kits people are enjoying the most!

2. Thanks Ricki thanked for this post
    Likes Ricki liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Fresh Baked: November 16, 2012

All so beautiful! Thank you

AngelclaudArtroom, SeatroutScraps, GingerScrapsAdTeam & SnickerdoodleDesigns.

emscraps is online now *GingerBread Girl*
    *GingerScraps Site Creative Team
    *Sugar Cookie*
    *GingerScraps Praise Team

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Fresh Baked: November 16, 2012

WOWOWOW!! What great eye candy to start the weekend
    The monthly mix is amazing....everything is AMAZING!!